5: coffee shop

FIONA

It was the next day. I woke up early so I could get a head start on the day. I had to go in at 7, and it was 6, so I headed to the coffee shop.

" Is it the regular?" The guy who was taking my order asked

" You know it,"

" I have a question,"

" Yea, what up?" I

" Well, you always get to coffees. I just want to know if they're both for you or if you are getting one for someone to," he asked

I chuckled. " it for me and my boss," 

" Oh so, you don't have a boyfriend," he asked

" No , I don't,"

" Can I have your number?" he asked

" Yes, it 56849365"

" Ok, I will text you," he giving me the drinks

_____________________________

I got to the office. " Here, sir, this is for you," I said, handing Asher the drink. That was when my phone rang. I looked at the text.

" Hey, it the guy from the coffee shop, and I couldn't wait until after my shift to text you. Would you like to have lunch with me today?." He asked

" Yea, I would love that," I replied.I look up from my phone to see Asher looking at me. My smile faded.

" Who was that?" he asked

" Oh, it was Ashley she texted me something funny." I was lying. I never lied  I soon left the room and got back to work. It was lunchtime when Ashley came through the door.

" So what's new?" she asked

" Oh Ashley," I forgot that I was eating lunch with her. " I'm sorry, I have to have lunch with my dad today. He asked. " I was lying to her too. I didn't want to, but I didn't want her to know not yet.

" Oh ok ,that fine have fun," she spoked, walking out

As I get my thing ready for lunch, someone comes through the door.

" Oh Fiona, I didn't know you were not having lunch here today," he remarked

" Yea, my dad asked to have lunch with me today," I answered, lying through  my teeth again.

" Oh ok have fun, I will order my own food today. I feel like going out, "

As I walk out the building and go to the coffee place. " Hey, can I get you, best sandwich here?"

" Yes, you can," josh said

I get a sandwich and sit down at a table. I was facing the door.

" So what do you work as?" he asked

" A assistant for Asher Hernandez"

" Hold up the Asher Hernandez, I hear that he's mad all the time," he asked

" I mean, you can say so," I muttered , looking down. I can feel someone looking at me.

" I thought you were going out to eat with you, dad," I froze. What is Asher doing here.  I look up at him.

" Come on, let's go," he exclaimed

" Wait, I thought you didn't have a boyfriend," josh shouted

" I don't,"

" You do not speak to her ever again," Asher yelled

" Ok ok let's go come on," I demand , getting up and pushing Asher outside. He was still looking at josh. His look had hate on it. I don't know why. Why would Asher hate someone for going out with me. Why would Asher care. Where were so many questions  going through my head.

" What the hell was that?" I asked, walking to the office.

" Don't text him anymore," he said it sounded  more like a damand then anything . He thought I could tell who I could and couldn't text. That not how it works.

" Why the hell not?" I yelled. Witch caused people in the office to look at us. I walk to the elevator. Asher got in.

" Don't, don't talk," I said . The elevator opened, and I walked out. He grabbed me by my wrist.

" Let go," I yelled, but I was pulled into his room. " What, what hell do you want?"

" Can you just listen to me," he hissed, grabbing both sides of my arms.

" Why would you do what, I really liked him," I mumbled

" Don't ,you can't talk to him, see him, or even text him,"

" Why not you have no control on who I date or not,"

" You are mine. Do you understand, you are mine to love, mine to fuck, mine to everything." I look at him. Who dose he think he is.

" Come to dinner with me please.get to know me"

I can believe what I was about to say next " ok fine when"

" Tomorrow at 6pm"

"Ok" I said walking out. I went to my room. As I close the door. I put my back against it. What did I just do.