17: important

Fiona

I roll around on my bed, not wanting to get up. I was not trying to face asher. It's been a week scene he fingered me in his car. I don't know what got over me.

I finally got up and went to change into my clothes. My bruises are not that visible anymore. If you look closely, you can see then.

I didn't feel hungry, so I went straight to work. Setting  my things down on my desk. I started off with paperwork. I planned a meeting asher had for the month. I had to go tell him that he had a meeting today for dinner.

I did not want to go into his office, but I had to. I knocked on the door. " Come in," I hear his deep voice. " Um, you have a meeting today at 6. It is like a dinner, " I said. I stood there for a minute before deciding to leave. " Hold up." I stop in my track. " Yes,"

" Do you want to come with me to the meeting?" I really didn't, but I could not say no. " Yes, I would like to." I'm going to hit my head over and over again. I heard my phone ring. I took it out to read it.

Dad- can we talk.

I froze. " Who is it?" he asked. " Um, it was the wrong number." I close my phone. I leave the room in a hurry.
Why is he texting me. Asher made it clear to him not to contact me.

Me- what do you want

I waited a minute before another text came in.

Dad- I want to see you. I need to say sorry.

I can't give in. I can't. But what if he does really want to say sorry. I don't know what to do, but I needed an apology from him.

Me- ok I will meet you at 6 by my work there is a coffee shop.

Dad- thank you. I hope to see you later

I rolled my eyes. I don't know why I gave in. Now I have to tell asher i can't go to didn't with him. Omg. I will tell him a little before we go.

_______________________________________

I knocked on ashers door waiting for him to say come in. When he did, I waited for a minute. "Hey, so I have to do something in a little. So I can't go to the dinner with you. " I looked him in the eyes. I don't know why I care if I let him down.

He gets up and walks to me. I stay in place. I could not move. What wrong with me. He gose behide me. " What do you have to do?" his deep voice took me by surprise. " I-- um I going to meet up with someone." I said, looking straight forward. Asher can not know in any way possible. He would flip out. " Who?" he whispered in my ear. Moving my hair away from me. I can feel his breath hit my neck.

" Just a friend, I wanted to see her again," I lied through my teeth. I feel his lips tough my neck. " What are you doing?"

" Nothing," he moves my neck more. Giving him access. I try to keep my breathing slow. So he will not take notice,how nervous I am. " Don't lie to me, fiona," he said is a deep voice. I turn my head to look at him, " what no i'm not." I look at him in the eyes to make it look more believable.

" I have to go meet up with them soon. I will see you at home. " I try to get away as soon as possible. "Ok," was all he said before going to his desk and doing work. I walk out. Before he can say anything else to me. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I do some work before I decide to start walking there. Now i'm outside on the door. Not knowing if I should go in or not.

=====≈==========================
Author

I know I didn't write in like for ever plz forgive me.
I will try to write more.