7: Shooting

⚠️this chaper with have Sexual thoughts and violent parts.

ASHER

As I start to drive. I couldn't  stop myself from looking at her. Her hand on her lap. Her hair fell on the side of her face. I didn't know what she was doing to me. I didn't even know why I was here. What's wrong with me.

I was trying to get close to her, not fall in love with her. Everything she did made me want to fall to my knees. I wanted to feel her lips on mine. I wanted to know how her sweet hole would feel. Hoe good my dick with feel in her. How her pretty mouth of hers can do more than just talk.

Want I'm I doing. I fantasized about a girl who was sitting right next to me. But I couldn't  help myself. My thoughts got the best of me. As my hand left the steering wheel, to have only one on it. The other is slowing, trying to take it place on Fiona thigh.

As my hand got to it place. Fiona looked at me. Her eyes were light brown. She looked back down to my hand and left it there." Where are we going?" she asked in her sweet little voice. " You will see. Just wait,"

As we pulled up. I got out of the car and opened her door. I put my hand out for her to grab it. He got out of the car and looked at the place we were at. I smiled as I saw her big and bright smile tough  her face.

" A ice cream place," she said happily. I don't think anyone has never tried ice cream, but Fiona was standing right in front of me. Lily had told me that Fiona had never tried ice cream. I just had to be the one who took her.

" Come on," I touched her back, leading  her to the ice cream truck that is always parked at this one nice park. I thought we could have walked around the park afterward." What would you like to have?"

I watched her look at all the things. Her eye looked at everything, not knowing what to get. " I want this," she said, pointing at the ice cream she wanted. It was a vanilla ice cream in a cone with sprinkles on top.

I got the ice cream, and we sat down at a bench. " Thank you , thank you, so , so much for this," she said, licking the ice cream. My dick hardened at the sight I was seeing. Ice cream fell from the side of her mouth. I wished I can see her with my cum all over her face.

Snap out of it Asher. I put my hand on the side of her face and wiped the ice cream with my thumb. She looked at me. Her eye so innocent. I put my thumb it my mouth. Licking the ice cream off.

She was still looking at me. I don't want what got over me but the next thing I know was my mouth over hers . It was a slow kiss.our lips slowly push apart. Her breathing was uneven and her eye were still close. " fiona"

" your my boss" she said opening her eye. I can see regret. I look at her as my eyes soften. Next thing I know I hear gun shots. I push Fiona down. Grabbing my gun " asher" she said scared. " it ok " I said.

There was bullet  started to hit us. " go behide the car now" I said shooting back, not know where I was shooting.

A scream, a shot, blood, the images from my parents' death came to mind. There was no more shooting at me but soft hands. " Asher," her voice rang through my mind. " it ok, you ok," she said, trying to get me up. What is happening? I look down to see blood on my leg. I was a shoot, and I didn't feel it. " Come, I can fix you," she said.

Fiona put me on the passenger side and went in the divers set. She drove  off to who knew where. I was going in and out. I can see red and green. Then it was black.