9: metting

FIONA

I wake up to the smell of bacon. My eyes didn't want to open. Memory from last night came back to me.

Dinner

Shot out

House

ASHER

I rush out of bed. I run to the kitchen. There was Asher cooking food in my kitchen. "Good morning," asher started as he turned around.

" You have to go. My dad will be home in a little," I spoke. Asher looked at me, shocked. " You live with your dad." I noded, looking down.

Asher grabbed my chin, making me look up at him." It ok," he exclaim. I look him in the eyes.

He starts to lean in. Our lips are so close. I look at his lip, then his eyes, back to his lips. I look away. " Let's eat," I mumbled.

I go to the table and sit down. Asher gave me my food and sat down. I started to eat.

After I was done with my food when I remembered that my dad was going to be home soon.

" let's go. Y-you have to g-go" I suttered. I started push Asher to the door. When is it slammed open. I look at the door to see my dad. Oh no I'm in so much trouble.

" Dad" I look it him in the eyes. Would usually see hate behind the sides but this time I saw something else it wasn't hate I saw something I didn't know what it was but it was something. I saw the hate go away to madness to softness and back to hate. I was going to be in so much trouble.

" Dad I- I this is Asher,Asher this is Dad my" I can feel my eyes look terrifying. asher was not looking at me, he was standing there. His jaw tightened as he saw my dad standing at the door.

His eyes turned the hate. I have never saw him with that look before. " Hello mister Diaz" Ashe up him han out. My dad ignored it, and walked pass him.

" I think you should go Mr Hernandez" Asher looked at me. giving me a look that asked if I will be all right. I nodded and he walked out.

After we hear the car leave. My dad yelled " why was he here." I flinched. Then a hard smack came to my face. He hit me over and over again.

I was laying on the floor crying. I didn't know how I was going to go to work tomorrow I my body still hurt. It hurt so much he had never hit me so hard compared to the  other times. 

_____________________________

It was the next day, I could hardly walk. As I got to work Asher called me to his office.

" Are you ok? What happened? Did he hit you?" Asher was asking so many questions. But only one caught me off guard. How could Asher know my dad had hit me.

" H-how do y-you know my dad hit me." I asked. I look at him. " I put to and to together. You would  flinched whenever I raised my voice and that you can hardly walk."

I look at him tears filled up my eyes.I look down and Asher took a step closer. I found a sob escaped me I put my hand over my mouth as fast as I could. He just hugged me and I started to cry.

No one has never comforted me so I took this in and I cried and I cried so hard. He just hug me and he didn't say anything. He  didn't say one single thing and I like that about it.

Asher's starting to be not so bad I thought he would be and it makes me feel this type of way and I didn't know what it felt like.

Made me feel excited and comfortable and happy not sad and scared and fragile. When he took me to the ice cream shop I never had ice cream before and he took me and he got me so happy I wondered how he knew that I didn't have ice cream not once.

And when he got shot I was scared I think I was I don't know what it  was but I was so scared to lose Asher Hernandez. Am I  falling for Asher Hernandez my boss.