12- meetings

Fiona

As we got to the car. I sit in the back. Well, not just me, Asher was with me in the back, too. Then the driver got in.

As the car started to, the toy had also started. I thought it was still in the room. Why, i'm so going to yell at Ashley when we get back. " omg" I whispered.

My legs started to shake. I tried to stop it, but to hide it, I started to bounce my legs. I then felt something I didn't know what it was.

" it pleasure" Asher started a conversation with me.

" What?" I asked. He said it like he was reading my mind.

" What you're feeling. I can make it stop,"

" What are you talking about?"I asked. Then he pulled something out of his pocket. It was a controller. He pressed a button, and it started to go faster.

I gasped. " Asher p-please," I said to him. I then moaned, my hand shot up to my mouth. " That's just our cult being played with." He said.

" i-i'm going to co-." The toy had stopped. I face fell in relief. Asher came up to my ear and whispered, " You will be a good girl at lunch ok"

I nodded my head. The car came to a stop, and we got out. The door opened for me. I smiled at the driver. Asher had a mad look on him as he saw me holding the driver's hand. I put my other hand on the driver's and thanked him.

The toy started again, making me put my hands to my side, squeezing my shirt. Fuck why is this happening to me.

I walk to Asher. " Really," I whispered to him. " Lady's first," I walk in and roll my eyes.

As we sat down, the toy stopped. We started to order. As I look around, I can see that only one girl is here, and she looks to Busy on her phone.

I gasped, and the toy started at full speed. My hand goes to the table. Holding it on for dear life. Asher puts his hand on my thigh. I smack it off.

It didn't work because he just put his hand back on my thigh. It started to get to much for me. The toy stated to go full speed

The boys were talking about business as ashers hand is going down my thigh. Hus hand reaches the toy and puts pressure on it. I bit my lip to keep a moan coming out

" I have to use the bathroom" I Slightly yelled. Asher move from his spot to let me out. I walk out and went to the bathroom.

I can't do this. Ashe is just to much. The door to that bathroom opened. It was Asher. He had a mad explosion on his face.

" what are you doing this is the girls bathroom" I yelled at him. Pointing my finger to him. I gasped as he grabbed my hand pulling me to him.

" so do you know how bad i want to fuck you." He said

I nodded my head no" how many time do i have to tell you--- what that your my boss i know you said that some many times and it make me want to fuck you more." He paused

" when we get back I will fuck you in every way possible." He whispered. 

I squeez my legs. What is wrong with me I should not think about any if that. Ashe walking out of the bathroom.

I started to clean myself before walking out. I sat there not caring anymore. I just didn't care.

-‐---------------------------------------------------------------
Author

I know it took my for ever to write but I will soon more. And post of on my tiktok
Plz vote

Fiona And Asher ( Working On/editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें