8: my house

Fiona

As I drove to my house, asher was in set next to me. I keep looking at him. He was going in and out of conscience.

As we got to my house, I was relieved when I didn't see my dad's car there. "Asher come on, you have to help with with this" I was trying to get asher out of the car, but he was to heave fo me. As I finish getting he out and into the house. I sat him on the couch. I went into the bathroom room to get  all the things I needed. "I can do it" Asher had stoped me in my tracks" are you sure" I asked.

" Yes ,now give it to me" Asher demanded. I give him the things and sit back on the couch. I was on my phone then I get a text.

Lily: how is it going
Me: it was going good into some people start to shot at us
Lily: omg are you ok. Did Asher get shot at
Me:  yea he's fine I promise I will take care of him

" Fiona I can't do it myself I need you help" Ashe asked. I got on my knees and put up his pant, but they didn't want to do up. " I think you have to takeoff your pants" I whispered. I look down as Asher took off his pant and put them next to him. He sat back down.

I stated to clean him up. I put alcohol to clean up the cut. Asher groaned Putting his head back. He grabbed my shoulder, squeezing it. " That hurts" he groaned again. I patch him up and stand up" " are you ok" I asked. He grabbed my hips,  puting me in between his legs. " Thank you" he whispered. He bought his head up to my chest. I beating got heavy" do I make you nervous" he asked

"N-no" I shuttered as Asher brought his hand to my thigh. " How about now" he asked as he bought it close to my pussy. I felt something and I didn't know want it was. As he started to put my dress up, my breathing was uneven. I close my eyes, as Asher stared to take off my see through leggings. My eyes open, if I let him see me bruises. I don't know want to do I wanted it to keep going on but at the same time I can't let it happen. " Stop, Asher no" I push myself away from him. Pulling up my pants. I turn around so my back is against him. He came up to me puting his hand on my hips once more.

" Asher your my boss" I whispered. Closing my eyes. " I know, I know, but I had something that makes me so, I just I need you." He whispered into my ear." Come to my bed, you need rest" I walked away from him. After we got to my bed he sat down " this is your room" he asked. It was a small room. I had a bed and a dresser.  That was it. " I don't need a lot of things" I answered.

I walk to the other side of the room." I'm going to go into the shower I will be right back" I told Asher before leaving the room. As I got into the shower, I put the hot water on. I let my body just cool down. It had been a crazy night. I get out of the shower to see Asher looking at me. " What" I asked. " Nothing it just that you look pretty" he replied. I smiled.

I went to grab a blanket an a pillow and put in on the floor " you sleep there and I will sleep here ok." I waited to an answer. " Sleep on here with me" I went against him and layed on the floor. I was not going to sleep on the same bed at him. After a little tossing and turning I fell asleep I didn't know it was going to happen in the morning but I knew that it was going to be bad.