10: trip

Mature content in this chaper

Fiona

As I finished crying, I felt embarrassed. I slightly push him away. I look at him in the eyes, and I see sadness. I eyes are mostly blood red right now. I trun around.

"Fiona," I hear Asher whisper to me. Asher is now standing in front of me. I slowly open my eyes, and his eyes look into my. I didn't know what this feeling was. I looked away and pushed myself away from him again. " I told you to stop this, you're my boss, we can't." he looked me in the eyes. I was trying to stop himself. I know he was he was sad, but  Asher was never sad.

If you know if I had to impact on him or not. I don't know why I got this stupid job in the first place. I guess I just needed the money. Asher took a step closer, his arms wrapped around and then.

I could feel his lips on mine. Asher was kissing me. I didn't know what to do and I closed my eyes, I kissed him back. The door opened. I put myself away from him, and I missed his touch.

I looked at who was at the door it was Ashley."Umm, am I interrupting something?" she asked, looking at us. You're far apart from each other, but not that far." No, not at all." asher went back to a cold looking face.

"Well, I wanted to talk about the trip,"

" Wait, what trip?" I asked, looking at both of them. " Yes," I hear Asher say. " And I want you to go with us," he added.

" I don't know. I mean that a lot of money I need to spend and" asher interrupted me." I will pay for your stay. All you need to do is be there,"

I need to ask my dad. He needed to say yes for me to go. I have never been out of my city before. What can go so wrong right, I thought.

"Ok," I said

_______________________________________

When I got home, the trip was early, and then I expected. I leave the next day. I had asked my dad, and he said yes, which was so shocking to me.

As I got packed, I heard the bell ring. I was wearing a skirt with some pants underneath and a cute top. I had everything ready, I looked in the mirror one more time.

The door rang again. I opened it to see Ashley waiting for me. " Are you ready?" she asked me. I just nodded.

We got in the car and were on our way. After we got to security. We were on the plane. I sat on the front. I wanted me to be alone, plus most of the people sat in the back. I also had a little room to myself.

I hear the door open. It was Asher. He sat down and looked at me. " What happened?" I asked.

He looked at me. " Fiona, I know i'm our boss, but I have this thing that wants me to be with you at all time. I can't focus when you're in the room. I just -"
he put his head down.

I looked at him with confused eyes. " Asher, I don't know how many time I have to tell y-" I was interrupted by Ashers lips one mine.

I just let him kiss me. Then I didn't know what got over me, and I started to kiss him back. We were making out, and then I felt his hand go down my pants. This can not be happening.

As he got his hand in my pants, I felt him rub his fingers on my clut. I gasped and closed my eyes. I didn't know that this feeling was. He started to rub faster and faster,   I whispered.

I look him on the eyes. He started to go down more. I look at him again. Then I grabbed his hand. Stopping hime from doing anything else.

" what wrong" he asked.

" i-i umm i'm not ready. I just  I have never done this thing before and-" I stuttering.

" You're a virgin," he asked. I nodded. I looked at him, and he just smiled.

He went closer to my ear and whispered " then your mine, I can't wait to fuck you so hard that your going to be begging for more."

My eyes widened in shock. I push him slightly. I looked down them they started to say that we were going to land soon.

_______________________________________

As we got to the room, I had to go to the bathroom. The rest of them went to get their rooms. As I got back, I saw Asher yelling at one of the workers.

All of my coworkers looked scared. I knew they would not talk to him when he was mad. I walked up to him quickly.

" sir."

" What?" he said loudly.

We look at each other. I could see his eyes softened, then he saw me. He then explained what was happening.

He told me that they got the room wrong. They missed one and made it a shared room, and nobody wanted to.

" I don't mind getting a room that shareing " I spoke up. Asher looked at me. I see someone from the corner of my eye drop their thing, and I went to go help them.

After I was done talking to the lady, I saw Asher waiting for me, and everyone was gone.

" Where did everyone go?"

" to their rooms"

" Oh, so who's sharing?" I started to walk to the elavatore.

" me and you," I stop in place. I can feel his smirk on me. I signed " ok, but we are not doing anything. Understand"

" yes ma'am" we started to walk again. The elavatore  ride felt like it was forever.

Then we got to the room , we were going to open the door then I drop somthing. Asher didn't seem to mind. I was still out here. I can hear him laugh.

When I walked inside. I almost drop everything in my hands. This can't be happening. Why is this happening?

There is one bed. Asher looked happy when I looked shocked. " You're sleeping on the floor," I spoke up.

" i'm not sleeping on the floor, but you can," he answered back with a smirk  know I would not want to sleep on the floor.

" Fine," I shrugged. I can see his smirk fall them. I said my answer. Witch made me smile.

After me shower and everthing , it was time for bed. I got a pillow from the bed and put it on the floor. " Are you really sleeping on the floor?" "Yes, i am."

It was 1 in the morning, and I was so cold, crowded up in a ball, shivering. I hear the bed creek and footsteps. I closed my eyes. " Please don't wake up." I hear.

Asher picked me up and put me on the bed. I feel the one side go down. I then feel Asher hands on my waist. He pulled me closer and put him head by my hair.

I smiled as Asher snuggled into me. It was the first time I fell asleep so peacefully.