• ARRIVING •

( GUYS READ MY OTHER BOOK — • skxwang lovers • aonung x neteyam PLSS OR SHARE IT IDK ! and please read bottom! )

THIRD PERSON POV ::

loud conch whistles ring through metkayina's ears.
"Aonung! Come! The people have arrived ! Toruk makto and his family have arrived !" Thats Tsireya. A darling daughter of Tonowari and Ronal, and a caring sister of Aonung. Aonung is a confident son Tonowari and Ronal, soon to be Ole'kytan. He is the brother of Tsireya. Aonung sprints to see the sight. He meets up with his friend, Roxto. When they arrive, they giggle at the features of these people. some people were bowing at them due to the fact that they are the family of Toruk Makto, and some just looked in curiosity, some even in disgust.
"Look at their tails!"
"How will they swim!"
Aonung and Roxto scan each of them, one by one. But then one more Sully arrives. "Sorry, I'm a bit late." Aonung turns his head. He's stunned.
Wow. He is really pretty. With his dark enriching skin and those florecent yellow eyes, he looked beautiful. Oh shut up Aonung. You're being creepy, and over reacting. It's a boy anyway! Roxto and Aonung go up next to Tonowari to stand beside him. The family comes across them, all saying "Oel negative Kamiel", or," I see you." Aonung wasn't sure what was the name of the boy who he found so pretty. A beautiful woman with a bump on her stomach appeared.
"Toruk Makto. A great warrior, what are you here for?" That was Tonowari. The Ole'kytan of their clan.
"We seek shelter."
"But you are people of the forest. We are people of the water. Your skills will be useless here!"
"Our family is in danger.." They kept on talking.
And talking.
Aonung sighed.
Aonung must've zoned out, because soon enough, Roxto was tapping on his shoulder while Tonowari announced that he and Tsireya would teach the new family their ways.
"Wait dad but-"
"It has been decided."
Aonung sighs.
How did i get myself into this problem.
"Come! I will show you guys your den!" Tsireya brings us to a small pod. I think it's not too great, just like my mother, but i'll try to stay calm and patient. Lo'ak doesn't really care, he only has his eyes on Tsireya at the moment. Jake doesn't say anything, trying his best to have a positive motive.

Time passes by. The first lesson of swimming technique is being held today. The teachers are Tsireya and Roxto.

NETEYAMS POV ::

Tsireya and Roxto come to pick up the kids. They gather together near the ocean.
"I suppose we haven't properly met yet." Tsireya says, with a glowing smile showing her dimples. Lo'ak has heart eyes. Tsireya calls over Aonung.
"Aonung, i know you aren't teaching today, but it would be nice if you were here for the introductions." Aonung sighs and rolls his eyes.
"I am Tsireya, daughter of Tonowari and Ronal. This is Aonung," Tsireya does a gesture to show what young boy she is talking about, and leans toward Aonung,"my brother, and son of Tonowari and Ronal. This is Roxto. He is our friend. We are not completely sure why he was tasked to help up with this lesson but he just was." Tsireya finishes her introduction and moves on the the Sully family. The introduce theirselves in a row.
"I'm Lo'ak."
"I'm Kiri."
"I'm tuk."
"I'm Neteyam."
Neteyam, so that's his name, thought Aonung.
"You can go now, Nung!" Aonung smiled and waved goodbye to Tsireya and Roxto. They sat down in a rock, and sat down in Criss-Cross (help i don't know what to call it).
"Try to breathe from your stomach, not your chest." Tsireya goes around helping the people on her side. Roxto helped the people on his side. Tsireya puts a hand Lo'ak's stomach and on his back. Lo'ak obviously has butterflies.

Time passes by. The next lesson is being held in the ocean. The teachers are Tonowari, for Neytiri and Jake, so they will be teaching in a different part of the ocean. The other teachers are Roxto, Aonung, and Tsireya.

Oi.. Click Click Click

Aonung makes a sound with his mouth to call over the ilus.
"These are ilus. If you want to live here, you have to ride" Aonung says, with his hands up and ilus at his side. He has a smirk on his face.
"So, who wants to go first?" Lo'ak stood up. He wanted to impress Tsireya, I believe. He gets on the ilu. Tsireya shoves Aonung aside, making her way so she could be the one teaching him.
"First, Tsaheylu. Connect with her. Bond with her." Tsireya seems so calm. I don't understand why her brother is so rude when she is so nice. Lo'ak bonds with the animal.
"Breathe. Think, swim!"
"Swim?" Lo'ak's ilu goes really fast.
"You got this baby bro!" I said. It's only a matter of time until Lo'ak falls off the ilu, coming up from the water in embarrassment. Aonung laughs. Even Tsireya, the nicest girl here, slips a little smile.
"That was atleast three seconds, forest boy!"
"Shut your ass fish lips." Lo'ak looks angry. I signal at him to come near me.
"It's okay bro, don't listen to him. That was a solid 10 seconds, way more than what i'll probably do." Lo'ak smiles. I love my brother. Maybe he doesn't love me, that's fine. But i will always look out for him. I pay on his head, and push his back so he can go behind me.
"I'll go next." Kiri says. She lasts longer than Lo'ak, but still falls.
"Tuk, do you feel like going?" Tsireya is nice enough to ask Tuk. She shakes her head.
"Okay! That's fine! You can go next, Neteyam." I nod. I bond with a ilu. Aonung comes near me.
"Make sure to bend down. Keep stiff. Keep your hands tight."
"You're teaching me?" I say, sighing.
"Yes. And fuck you too! Your lucky to have me teach you."
"Why?"
"Because i'm the best here. Now think, swim."
Unlike Lo'ak, i think swim slowly, and go faster as the time passes by. My ilu goes down slowly. He gets faster, and faster. I keep my grip. I'm close to falling, but i decide i won't go thru the embarrassment. I manage to handle the ilu.
Turn back to where they are. Slowly get up from the water. Everyone looks at me, in shock. I smile.
"I guess i'm, too good" I say, leaning towards Aonung. A smirk comes across his face.

WARNING — in this story, they are aged up. i'm not sure if i'm gonna if i'm gonna put smut, i probably will though. Again, they are aged up. ( i have actually decided , this is from the future. i am now writing this to inform you guys that i will be soon putting smut, for those who don't sit well with smit, i will put a warning in the beginning and end of the smut!

1115 words !