• chapter 3 •

TIME — 8:46 AM
PERSPECTIVE — THIRD PERSON ::

Aonung and Neteyam are awake first thing in the morning. Neteyam tail wags, showing sign of love.
"Hey Nung, wake up."
He doesn't wake up.
"Nung! Wake up!"
He doesn't wake up. Neteyam begins to grow worried.
"Nung! Answer me!" Finally, Aonung is brought back from his slumber.
"What's wrong, Tey?"
"N-.. Nothing you just w-..werent waking up."
"Lets go find our parents," Neteyam suggests. Aonung nods. They walk towards where the end of the entrance of the first begins.
"A-..Aonung..?"
"Yes?"
"What are we?" Aonung sighs.
"I don't know yet. Give me some time." Neteyam nods, smiling at Aonung.
"For now, we should just be friends." Aonung agrees.
"Neteyam! Where have you been!" Lo'ak has been seeking for Neteyam all night, batshit worried.
"Baby bro, I was with Aonung." Lo'ak smiles.
"Alright, lover boy.." he says, interrupted by Neteyam smacking him on the back of his head.
"Skxwang!" Aonung laughs. He suddenly hears a voice in the distant.
"Aonung! Where were you in the name of eywa!"
"I see you mother.
I was with Neteyam. We explored the nearby forest." Ronal sighs.
"At least you friends now," she says in bad grammar, since she isn't completely fluent with English yet.
"Do you want to learn how to ride ikran today?," Neteyam insists, a few minutes later. Aonung nods.
"Follow me." They arrive to where Neteyams den is.
(Reminder, in my dr, the dens have different sections for each na'vi for privacy i think it is even actually accurately cannon because i saw a den like that in ATWOW!)
He calls out to his ikran.
"Key'zi.. Ma'Wey, Key'zi
( Key'zi.. Stay calm, Key'zi."
"You bonded with him? How can I ride him then?" Neteyam laughs.
"Silly, if i already bonded it won't do anything! It might be hard though, be careful or you might get .." he says, approaching Aonung..
"Killed!" He jumpscares Aonung, and he actually gets frightened.
"Make the bond." Aonung gets on the ikran, and connects the braid, sealing the bond.
"Feel his breath. Feel his heartbeat. And do not get my ikran wet!"
Suddenly, the ikran goes feral. Up and down, round and round but yet Aonung hasn't calmed it down yet.
"You skwang! Get off him, let me show you how it's done" Aonung disconnects the braid desperately, and jumps off the ikran.
"Ma'Wey, Key'zi!"
"Make sure to have good position, and tie the rope if it's your first time. Here." He hands him the rope.
"Couldn't have given me this before i tried?" Neteyams braid connects and bonds with the ikran. His small bodies flows with the ikran, swaying from side to side.
You look so beautiful, Neteyam.
Neteyam catched Aonungs glare.
"A-.. Aonung..?" Aonung falls out of his trance.
"Yes?"
"Lets continue tomorrow. Come on, let's return." Aonung nods, and goes on the back of the ikran, holding on to Neteyams thin waste.
Once they arrive back to the clan, a conch sings like music to one's ears.
"Another forest boy!"
"Neteyam!" Neteyam smiles, rushing to put Aonung down and allow the ikran to leave. He runs to a boy na'vi. His blood boils.
Who is this man?
They run to hug eachother.
"Sho'Loa! I've missed you so!"
"I've missed you too Neteyam."
Aonung goes up to Neteyam.
"Who is this skxwang forest boy, Tey?"
"He is not a skxwang! This is my friend, Aonung."
His heart burns.
"S-..Sorry. I didn't mean it like that, I'm just really close to him. This is Sho'Loa." Aonung nods. Neteyam pushes his shoulder.
"I see you, Sho'Loa," he says , rolling his eyes.
"Come on Sho'Loa! I'll show you my den! See you later, Aonung."

TIME PASSES
TIME : 6:47 PM

Aonung spots Neteyam alone, for once, and decides to go up to him.
"Hey Tey."
"Hi Nung!"
"D-..Do you want to go tonight near my den? We can go to my secret forest again!"
"Sure."
"Alright! I'll see you later."
"Cya!" Sho'Loa comes up to Neteyam. They laugh together.

HOURS PASS BY ,
TIME: 10:27 PM
AONUNGS POV —
Neteyam should be here by now. Where is he? I get up and look for him. I notice bud sitting down witb Sho'Loa, laughing. Neteyam looks up, laughing.
"When are you going back?" Sho'Loa answers, but Aonung doesn't hear him. He runs away, tears dripping from his eyes. Neteyam runs up to Aonung. ( this part was actually similar to another story so if it's yours please let me know and i'll put the credits here! )
"Hey! I'm here!" He looks at Aonung, worried.
"Whats wrong, Nung?"
"Get away!," he says, pushing Neteyam away after he tried to wipe his hand across Aonungs face.
"W-..What?"
"You can go hand out with Sho'Loa, Neteyam!"
"Aonung, he's just my frie-" he says, interrupted by Aonung.
"Fuck you! Get away from me, you skawxng!"
"O-..Oh.. I s-..should probably g-..go now..," he says, running away with tears dropping down his face. "Fuck! I'm sorry Neteya-.." he says, but Neteyam is gone too quick for him to finish his statement. Sho'Loa passes past Aonung, giving him a death stare.
"What did you do?!" He runs to Neteyams den.
"It's okay teyam." Sho'loa walks out the den, approaching me.
"Your lucky i wasn't there for the real thing, punk!"
"Who are you calling a punk?"
PUNCH!

so really, who threw the fist?

and what will happen next?

this is so bad, i'm writing this at 1:00 AM atm 😭😭

917 words!

-loverwtoh3k