• chapter 6 •

POV — THIRD PERSON

Neteyam laid on the floor with Aonung hands around his waist and soft lips resting on his neck. Aonung had so much to tell Neteyam, so many secrets. But for now, he wanted to take it to the next level. He pulled out his braid.
"Tsa-..aheylu..? Aonung.. Im still going to be Ole'kytan when i'm older, so are you.. Are you s-..sure..?"
"I don't care Neteyam, I love you and only you." Neteyam got up, sitting up with strength from his knees. They connected their queues. Neteyams pupils grew, while something else on Aonung grew. (ikyk) They could see eachothers past. They could feel how the other felt. And now there was one more thing to put them in ease.
The bond.
Neteyam put his hands on top of Aonungs cheeks. Aonungs hands slid down from his waist to his thighs. They kissed uncontrollably. Aonung pushed Neteyam down, pinning him to the sandy floor. Breathing heavily, Neteyam let out a slight moan. Aonung kissed him from his neck and down, making sure to be careful to his member.
"A-..Are you ready?"
"Just go!" Aonung slid his legs over Neteyams laying waist, rocking up and down. He goes down and swiftly kissed him, rubbing the back of his neck with his big hands. Aonung gets off. He begins to slide his tongue from Neteyams chest all the way to his groin, ready for action. Spreading Neteyams legs out, Aonung removed Neteyams loincloth. He ( extreme smut ) slid his tongue across Neteyams member, soon getting a grasp of it with his mouth. Neteyam gasped in pleasure. Aonung began to bob his head up and down, pushing Neteyams legs across every time he would try to close them.
"Ngh!
A-..Aonung..!" Aonung made sure to keep direct eye contact with Neteyam. He arched his back and rolled his eyes, letting out loud moans and covering his mouth so that no one could hear the two lovers. Suddenly, a substance filled Aonungs mouth. Waves covered them, cleaning both Aonung and Neteyam. Neteyam cupped his hands on Aonungs cheeks.
"I see you," he remarked, his pupils growing, feeling the passion from his lovers heart. Neteyam didn't hesitate, pulling himself onto Aonung. He reached his hand to the back of Aonungs head, pulling his ribbon that he used to tie his hair, and lets his long, flowy bun go. He was not only stunned by his beauty, but amazed. Neteyam had never seen a man so beautiful. They way he moved so graciously and the way he talked so energetically made Neteyam love him more than he already did before. His swiftly kissed Aonung on his wet lips, smiling after letting go, his tail swaying from side to side. He hovered over Aonungs body, refusing to kiss him everytime Aonung would pull him in.
"Kiss me." Neteyam chuckled, shaking his head. Aonung flipped him over, his body still clothless. (not clotheless, i mean clothless like cloth 🥰) Both of them breathing heavily, Aonung leans into Neteyam. He opens his big bright eyes to Aonung, staring at the flares of Aonungs precious blue eyes.
"Don't look at my with those eyes." Neteyam laughs, his small dimples finally once showing.
"What eyes?" Aonung instantly couldn't help it, he kissed Neteyam once again all over his body, making sure his mate knew he was his. Aonung leaned even closer in, his (yk) sliding into Neteyams bottom of his groin. His legs spread across Aonungs thighs, rocking up and down with Aonungs hands grasping onto Neteyams abdomen.
"Ngh!"
"Ahh!"
"A-..Aonung..!" The bond still going, Aonung and Neteyam couldn't hold it in anymore.
"Agh!"

It was determined. They have bonded. There was no returning now, the two were connected under the will of eywa. But now the two lovers need rest, their souls to sleep. They lay in a nest, cuddling eachother.

The next morning, loud conch sounds ringed in the lovers ears.
"Shit! Ma teyam! Wake up!" Neteyam instantly opens his eyes.
"We have to go, they're looking for us!" Neteyam nods, still tired. Aonung clicks his mouth, calling their ilus.
Once they returned, their parents checked them, looking for any signs of wounds. They were surrounded by many people of the clan, including Ronal, Tonowari, Tsireya, Neytiri, Jake, Lo'ak, Tuk, and Kiri. They instantly noticed the lovers mark on their backs. the scar that stays when you bond with your mate. Jake exhales.
"My sweet son.. Did you bond with Aonung..?" Neteyam looked at Aonung, surprised as they have never found out about this lovers mark.
"Answer him boy!," Tonowari screamed. Neteyam nodded.
"We are mates under eywas name." Tonowari screamed.
"Aonung! How could you ever do this?! No son of mine would bring such disappointment to this family!" Jake tried to calm Tonowari down, put his pushes his beside.
"You are promised to kikaëw! How could you do this?!" Neteyam looks at Aonung with a death stare.
"What?"
"Tell him, Aonung!"
"I-..I'm promised to Kikaëw, Roxtos sister.." Neteyam put his head down.
extreme reference and deja vu of jake and neytiri ahead !
"You knew this would happen, didnt you?"
"Well.. Y-..Yes.." Neteyam sighs, nodding his head down.
"But I love you."
"I trusted you!
I trusted you!" Aonung tries to convince Neteyam, but he pushes him back.
"Ma Teyam, just think about it!-.."
"Oh don't call me that!"
reference to that you told me think about it well i did song !
"You told me think about, well I did Aonung! So don't you ever get near me or my family again!" He ran away, his father and mother following him.
"Son!"
Aonung sighed, letting a tear drop run down his face. Kiri and Lo'ak looked at him in the eyes.
"Fuck you, bro.." Lo'ak said, walking away. Tsireya rubbed Apnungs back, and hugged him. "It'll get better, brother."
"No it wont!" He turned to his father.
"I hate you! That is my mate! That is who I love!" Tonowari pulled Aonung away by his arm.

What could happen next..?

Sorry if this is bad! I took so long making the smut AND the angst so that's probably why it's so bad. I can remake it i you guys like.

You guys aren't even ready for the next chapter!!

-loverwtoh3k