• NIGHT ONE •

THIRD PERSON POV ::

it was night now. the first day of training for the sully family was done. Neteyam was pretty tired, infact, he fell right asleep when they got back to the den. He had at least been in that bed for den minutes. Kiri tugged on Neteyams arm.
"Come on Yam! We are gonna go hang out with tsireya !" Neteyam sighed.
"Alright.."
He got up. His eyes felt like weights on his head. Neteyam has suffered through pain before. He has tried to end his life by eating poisoning flowers from the forest. Thankfully, it didn't work. Back then, Neteyam was just tired. He's gotten better. Way better. But he was still tired of everything going on, the memories of the trauma he's gone through. He starts following Lo'ak and Kiri.
"Ready to see your bae, baby bro?" Lo'ak pushes Neteyam away. When they got there, Roxto and Aonung were there too. Neteyam rolled his eyes at Aonung. He leans to whisper into Kiri's ear,
"You didn't tell me Aonung would be here."
"What the problem, Lover Boy?" Neteyam gasped.
"I don't even know him!" He started to zone out while walking.
I mean, i do like his long hair and pretty eyes. And his big hands. And how tall he is. But that is just admiration! Not anything else!
They talked for hours, I mean— Tsireya, Roxto, Kiri, and Lo'ak talked for hours. Neteyam had no friends there, who would be talk to? And Aonung, well Aonung was just seeming odd that night. He hadn't talked too much. Neteyam started to think about the forest. How much he would miss it. A tear formed in his eye, slowly beginning to drift down his face. Aonung looked at him. As much as he thought they were freaks, he wasn't a complete asswhole.
"Hey, Neteyam. What's wrong?" He got closer to him. Neteyam looked up at him.
He's so tall.
"Nothing. Nothings wrong, why?" He wiped the tears off his face. Neteyam is good at acting— faking. Anyone could actually fall into his trap and believe he was okay when they asked. But not Aonung.
"Come on dipshit, lets be honest. You can't fool me." Neteyam seemed suprised. He rolls his eyes.
"I'm fine." He moves to the side, leaving a space in between them. Aonung instantly moves closer. He grabs Neteyams chin and made him look at him.
"Tell me what's going on." Aonung started staring in his face, zooming out.
Those pretty eyes, i can't help myself but look, he thought. Neteyam put his head down, freeing himself from Aonung's touch. He moved closer, and placed his hand of Aonungs thigh.
"I'm fine." He got up, and walked away.
"Where are you going?"
"I feel like swimming." Something that no one noticed about Neteyam is that he's just like Kiri, always exploring the beauties of eywa. Sometimes, when he lived in the forest, he would take pictures of everything beautiful he saw with his fathers old camera.
Aonung was bored, and it's not like anyone there was gonna miss him, so he decided to just go along with Neteyam. "Wait for me!" Neteyam didn't seem to hear him, he was underwater when Aonung said that. He began to sing the only song he knows that comes from earth, the song his father had taught him.
Stars shining bright above you,
Night breezes seem to whisper
"I love you",
birds singing in the sycamore tree,
dream a little dream of me!
say nighty-night and kiss me,
just hold me tight and tell me
you'll miss me.
while i'm alone and blue as can be,
dream a little dream of me!
Aonung approaches Neteyam from behind, hearing his singing. He sounds like an angel. Neteyam turns around.
"Oh, you're here. I didn't see you."
"You're pretty good at singing, forest boy." Neteyam hits Aonung on his shoulder.
"Wanna ride our ilus?"
"Sure." Aonung does the clicking sound again to call the ilus.
"Lets go over there." Neteyam pointed at a big rock in the middle of the ocean, a bit far away. He left before Aonung could even say anything. He just smiled.

When they got there, Neteyam was the first one to get on. Once Aonung was on top, Neteyam smiled.
Hopefully Aonung being nice will last longer, he thought.
"My dad came from a star once," he said, pointing at a star that appeared to be earth.
"Did you come from it?"
"Are you stupid?" Neteyam slapped his forehead.
"How would i be blue and with four fingers if i was from Earth dipshit?" They laughed.
And laughed.
And laughed for hours. So loud that even Kiri, Lo'ak, and Tsireya could hear them.
"Well atleast they became friends instead of enemies," Tsireya said, with a smile so bright you cant help but smile back.
Aonungs smile was beautiful in Neteyams mind. He had dimples just like Tsireya. Well maybe not exactly like Tsireyas, but close.
"Your smile is really pretty. I like it."  Aonung was suprised.
"Thank you, Neteyam. No one has ever told me that." He looks down.
"Your welcome." Neteyam smiles at him.
"I like your eyes. They shine in the dark and glow in the light."
"Thank you." They smile at eachother, looking in eachothers eyes. ( YES IK THEY JUST MET, THIS IS JUST FRIENDSHIP, GAINING EACHOTHERS TRUST )
"we should get going now." Aonung placed his hand on Neteyams thigh. Rain started to pour.
"Shit! We have to go!"
"Lets go, my parents are gonna kill me!" They rushed to get off the rock.
Crack.
"Fuck!" Aonung turned around.
"What happened?," Aonung said, worried.
"I cracked my foot and got it stuck to this part of the rock!"
"Shit!" Neteyam groaned in pain.
"It's getting purple!"Aonung finally managed to pull his foot out.
"It's limp! Can you carry me on your ilu? I can't move it!"
"Yeah, of course. Lets go."
(hell this is cringe ik but just go with it)
"Grab onto my back." And Neteyam held tight. He leaned against Aonungs back. When they got back to the sand, he screamed at Lo'ak, Roxto , Kiri, and Tsireya to come.
"He got his foot hurt on a rock and now it's limp!"
"Aonung, it's really not that big a deal! I've had worst happen! I got shot!"
"I don't care." Neteyam sighs. Thanks to Tsireya, it's healed and has a bandage wrap around it. Neteyam could walk in a while, but he could still swim. Neteyam tried to get up.
"No, Neteyam. You cant walk." Aonung grabbed Neteyam and carried him to the den.
(reminder, i'm literally just putting whatever is on my mind or whatever i think of so please don't hate , i'm a new writer )

TIME PASSES BY,
TIME ; 10:56 PM
"Neteyam, dad said we could stay over at their house tonight, wanna come with us?," Kiri says.
"Yeah forest boy, do u wanna come?," says Aonung.
I nod.
"We can sleep in whatever part we want on the den, their parents aren't going to be here tonight."
"How about you sit next to me, Neteyam?," suggests Aonung.
"Uh, sure!," Neteyam said , still in pain from his foot.

When they get there, they decide to play truth or dare. Roxto, who is still kind of learning english, has to be explained what it is in na'vi. They decide to spin a bottle, whoever the top lands on has to give someone a truth or dare.
Spin.
It lands on Kiri.
"Uhm.. Lo'ak. Truth or dare."
"Truth."
"Who is the prettiest girl here." Lo'ak looks at Tsireya, but then at Kiri, his own sister.
"Tsireya."  She giggles.
Spin.
It lands on Aonung.
"Uhm, Roxto. Truth or dare."
"Uhh." He looks around.
"Dare?"
"Sit next to the prettiest girl here." He goes up to sit next to Kiri.
Spin.
The bottle lands on Lo'ak.
( this part was credited from another story ! pls tell me if it was yours because i don't remember the user. tw — kissing for some who can't handle it .)
"Aonung. Truth or dare."
"Dare," he says, with a smirk on his face.
"Kiss the cutest person here." He looks around. He then finally makes a decision. He lifts Neteyams chin, and kisses him lightly. In his eyes, it was nothing too serious. Just a kiss. But a somewhat , special kiss. Neteyam stays in the same position, baffled, so as everyone else. Well everyone except for Tsireya and Roxto, who are laughing.
"Guys , we should probably sleep now. Neteyam, does your foot still hurt? Do you need more bandages?" Neteyam finally falls out his trance.
"No— i don't need anymore." Once everyone goes to where they want to sleep in the den, Neteyam turns to Aonung.
"Why'd you kiss me?"
"Because you're the cutest person here," he says, laughing. He continues.
"Lets go to bed now. Be careful with your foot. You can sleep next to me."
"Alright." Laying down, Neteyam starts to think about the forest again. The beauties and wonders of it that he may never see again. A lifetime without his home, without his grandmother. Without his people. A tear falls across his face, again.
"Neteyam. Really, again? What's going on?"
"Nothing.." Neteyam says with a stuffy voice. Aonung turns Neteyam around, and hugs him. They were just friends, but they could still look out for eachother, right? It's nothing too special. They fall asleep the same position, Aonung hugging Neteyam.

So really, what was this feeling?

1,582 words! I honestly don't know where i'm going with this, i'm just writing whatever my mind thinks of.

- Loverwtoh3k.