• chapter 7 •

POV - THIRD PERSON
TIME : 10:33 AM

A loud conch sound once interrupted Neteyams resting body once again. He rose up.
"What going on, sister?," he said, to Kiri. She shrugged. He ran out their marui. There had been Ronal, who had appeared to be crying, Tonowari, comforting Ronal, Neytiri, comforting Ronal even more than Tonowari, and Jake. A small crowd gathered.
"My spirit sister and her baby have been killed!" Everyone gasped. Neteyams face went down in despair.
"You have to tell your tulkun to leave," Jake shouted. Yet, no one listened. Aonung turned his head to see how Neteyam was holding up. From their bond, he could sense already how his mate was feeling. Jake kept demanding, and they kept not obeying. Neteyam couldn't handle it anymore. His father, toruk makto, the greatest warrior, should not be treat like this. Letting out a bit of his father, kind of what he sounds like what Lo'ak is in trouble, he shouted,
"Listen to him!" He lifted his head. Aonung could now feel his mates anger.
"Shit." Aonung new it wasn't the best thing to do when Neteyam was angry. His powers were great. Yes, it's true he can get emotional, but he could also be terrifying. Once, Neteyam got angry at Aonung for beau ring his brother up with his friends and almost broke his arm witb his bare hands. Who knew what would happen if the Metkayina didn't calm down? But he still had to betray his mate and go along with the war cry of this tribe.
"We will fight to protect our brothers and sisters!" Neteyam was about to loose his temper when Jake grabber the tracking tulkun device delma Neteyams hand and stepped up to the ledge where Tonowari and Ronal stood.
"Your tell your tulkun," he began, silencing the tribe,
"that if they're hit by this they're marked for death."
"Shit," Lo'ak mumbled. He ran to where his marui was, clicking to call his ilu. Neteyam tried to flush all his feelings down, his bright blue nose from crying and his blue veins in his eyes from crying as well.
"My baby bro.. Where are you going?"
"To payakan! He's an outcast, there's no one to warn him but me."
"No, you're going to keep your sxwang ass here," he said, putting two hands on lo'aks chest. Lo'ak shaked his head, turning.
"Why do you have to make things so hard?" He looked down, inhaling.
"No," he began, lifting his head.
"You mean why can't i be the perfect son, like you? The perfect little warrior? Well i'm not you! He's my brother! I'm gonna go warn him." Neteyam turned his back facing Lo'ak in disbelief.
"He's your brother?" He asked, his voice deep and angry and his back still turned.
"No, i'm your brother!" Lo'ak walked backwards with his feet, and turned around to dive into the water.
"Lo'ak!" Tsireya and Aonung run ip to Neteyam.
"What's wrong, Neteyam?," Tsireya asks, in her sweet, soft voice.
"He's going to warn payakan! Come on!" He puts his hand of Tsireyas should and tells both of them to follow Lo'aks ilu. They finally reach Payakan.
"What's wrong, brother?" Payakan shrieks in pain.
"Shit they got you!" Neteyam, Tsireya, and crusty Aonung soon come behind him. Neteyam gasps.
"Everyone, get on him! We have to take it out." Lo'ak turns his head to Neteyam in shock. Even though he knew Lo'ak didn't love him, he loved Lo'ak and if Lo'ak wouldn't be happy because of the death of Payakan he would give his all to prevent it, even death. The soon pulled the tracker out where soon Neteyam left it in a random coral reef he found. Everyone else went underwater, hiding from the sky people. At some point, they couldn't handle being underwater for so long so they went in what they called Shu'hi, or in english, Big Leaves, where if you lifted yourself up, you could breath underwater. This helped Neteyam catch up to them. He went inside a Shu'hi that he thought no one was in. He took a breathe in it when he realized there was one more na'vi — his mate, Aonung.
"O-..Oh.. I'll g-"
"Wait!" Aonung said, pulling on Neteyams arm. Neteyam turned.
"Let me explain!"
"Forget it, Aonung. It's ov— no. We are over." He swam away.

HOURS passed of the two different races fighting all day. At some point, the Sullys and Tonowari and Ronal had gone to a farther oart to fight, forgetting about the demon ship. Lo'ak, Tsireya, and Tuk were tied against the handle of it. Neteyam rushed in witb a knife to free his siblings and a friend.
"Neteyam!," Tuk shouted happily.
"Quiet, Tuk!" He cut all of the handcuffs on, freeing each one of them.
"Who's the mighty warrior, huh? Say it!" Lo'ak smiled at Neteyam, for the first time in forever. Right as they were going to leave, Lo'ak remembered something.
"Spiders in there, bro! We gotta get him."
"Lo'ak.."
"We can't just leave him!" Neteyam sighed.
"Lets go." They got Spider, and Lo'ak  picked up a gun they had found on the floor, effortlessly shooting random people, missing each shot.
"Give me that!" Lo'ak handed the gun over to Neteyam.
"Go! Ill be there in a second." With all his might and skills, be shot each person in his way, or atleast he thought, and ran away.
"That was insane cuz"
"Yeah!-" Bam.
"Y-..You sxwang..

Im shot!"

this is not the end yet so please don't stop reading this story

IM LITERALLY SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG I FORGOT TO WRITE IN THIS STORY AND WROTE IN MY OTHER STORY 😭

- 953 words! -

- loverwtoh3k's project