• Please , stay with me •

"you sxwang! i'm shot!
"shit!," Lo'ak shrieked, stuttering and shaking. He picked Neteyams body up and brought him on his ilu. He turned to Spider.
"Call Aonung!" He nodded. It might take him a while because he didn't know where he was, and he has only seen this boy a few times with Neteyam and
talked to him once. He finally spotted him swimming near the ship.
"Aonung! Come, we need your help!"
"What is it, earth kid?"
"It's Neteyam." Aonungs gaze became cold, soon feeling the same emotions and his mate, pain and hatred for Quaritch.
"Lets go, then. Where is he?!" Spider turned to look for them, until he saw them on a rock, his whole family surrounding them, including Tsireya who was just a friend of theirs.
"There!," he said, in a rush, pointing at a rock. Aonung gets his ilu, forgetting about Spider, leaving him in the water. He gets to the rock, seeing Neytiri screaming over Neteyam and holding his hand on his chest.
"Neteyam!

NO!" Her words hit him like a bullet, making tears stream down his cheeks. He crawls toward Neteyam.
"N-..Neteyam? Come on!" He said, shaking his shoulders.
"Wake up!," he shrieked. He could already feel the sharp pain stabbing his chest from the death of his mate. His empty soul was beginning to kill his soul, literally and non-literally. He gasps for air with little left.

—.

Hours later, Aonung attended his funeral. He held Tsireya at his side, tears streaming down his face and his nose becoming stuffy. It killed him to think that he let his mate die feeling that he didn't love him, though that was in-fact not the case, it was the exact opposite. Neteyam was like the world to Aonung. He was the person he loved most in this awful world, yet he let him down, and failed to protect him forever.

That night, Aonung lay in his marui, grieving. Not only grieving, but dying. His heart was trying strong and hard not too stop beating from the pressure of his mates soulless body. His head burned and his back lifted. Tears streamed down his face, of agony, and of sorrow.

-

The next morning, Tonowari had been informed by Jake Sully that they would be leaving to the Ash people. Tonowari tried to convince them to stay, telling them repeatedly,
"You are one of us!," but Jake and Neytiri could not accept.

That afternoon, Tsireya spended all her time with Lo'ak, and Kiri spended her time with Roxto. At night, Tsireya comes home crying, and pushing things down with her feet.
"What did he do?"
"He didn't do anything!" She said, crying.
"I don't want him to leave!" He went up to her, hugging her tight. They fell asleep together, Tsireya feeling safe in her big brothers hands.

That morning at 7:30 they left. Tsireya woke up at 5:50 just so she could be with Lo'ak , since last night they suggested they could sleep together with their last night together. When he was about to leave, he hugged her right, and she cried, trying to look pretty and nice by smiling while tears dropped.

Later, when it became night, Aonung fainted. He couldn't handle the pressure against his heart held. He grunted before falling down in Tonowaris part of the marui, screaming.

But he wasn't dead,

infact,

neither was Neteyam..

-

omg ur not ready for this plot twist.

this isn't done yet SO PLS DONT LEAVE ME

sorry for short chapter !

-• 513 words ! •-

-loverwtoh3k