• chapter 2 •

TIME : 1:33 PM

AONUNGS POV —

"Aonung? Are you okay?," Tsireya says, walking near me, kneeling down to see what's wrong. Am I being that obvious? It's been a few weeks since Neteyam ran away that night. I'm even starting to feel things, for him. I think that i might l-..like him..
"Yeah, I-..I'm fine.."
"Well, alright. I'll see you later Nung. Im going to go swimming with Lo'ak and Kiri." I nodded. My mind is full with thoughts and confusion.
Why did Neteyam run away? If he wanted to be more than friends then maybe- wait. Aonung.. You don't like him, right? I mean, I could never like him! He's a boy ! I got up. I want to look for Neteyam. I find Lo'ak instead.
"Hey Lo'ak. Have you seen Neteyam?"
"No bro, sorry." I'm guessing he doesn't know about yesterday yet.
"Hey, thanks for yesterday. Friends?"
"Yeah sure, whatever." Lo'ak tries to act annoyed, but I can see he is happy to be friends. From the distance, I see someone staring at me. It's Neteyam. Once our eyes lock, he turns around. I can now see that Tsireya is asking him something. I try to read her lips.
"Want to swim with us?"
"No th-.. You know what ? Sure." Tsireya smiles.
"Come on Lo'ak! Neteyams joining us!" Lo'ak looks happy. Tsireya grabs Neteyams hand, leading him to the water. My blood boils. She doesn't have to be holding his hand, she could've just told him to follow her! Tsireya calls out to me.
"Hey Aonung! Do you want to co-" when she's interrupted by Neteyam, tugging on her arm.
"Please. No." I try to act like i didn't see that, and I say,
"What?"
"N-..Nothing! Bye!" They walk away, Tsireya asking Neteyam what's wrong.
Shit.
I wait for them to come back. When they do, I go up to Neteyam.
THIRD PERSON POV —
"What do you want, skwang..?," he says, trying to stay strong and not break into tears.
"C-..Can i talk to you, privately?" Neteyam turns to look at Kiri, Lo'ak, and Tsireya.
"You guys can go without me, I'll be back."
"Make it quick, skwang." Aonung tries to grab Neteyams hand, but he pulls it away. They finally get to somewhere where they can be alone, a beginning of a forest that is near the ocean.
"Neteyam, why did you run from me?
"W-..What are you talking about..?"
"A few weeks ago, when you ran away after kissing me. You know, I liked the kiss."
"Oh fuck yo-.. You did?" Aonung nods. He tilts Neteyams chin up again.
"Why did you run?" Neteyam turns soft.
"Aonung.. let go." He pushes him onto a tree.
"Why did you run..?"
"Aonung..," they say, both at the same time.
"I ran because.. Well because I thought you wouldn't love me."
"Only a fool could deny a love from a boy like you." Aonung felt butterflies in his stomach after saying this brave statement.
"Aonung.." Aonung pulls him up higher from the tree, grabbing him by his small waist again. His hands on his waist was like giants on a humans land.
WARNING — KISSING/MAKEOUT
(YES, IF YOU DONT REMEMBER, THEY ARE AGED UP IN THIS BOOK)
He leans in for a kiss. Once he goes back, he can see that Neteyam is rather surprised, or even satisfied. But he wants more than that. He wants to really, really make his forgive him. He places Neteyam on the forest floor. He opens Neteyams mouth , and leans in again, allowing his tongue to explore Neteyams mouth.
"Aonung.." Once they finish, Neteyam looks at Aonung straight in the eyes. He has a smirk on his face.
"Aonung.. D-.. Do you like me..?"
(GUYS I SWEAR IM TRYING NOT TO MAKE THEM IMMEDIATELY LIKE EACHOTHER, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE 8-9 MONTHS AFTER THEY ARRIVE TO THE METKAYINA CLAN)
"I dont know yet."
So really, we're they just friends? After that kiss, they had a connection, perhaps some may call it even a bond.
"I like you Aonung. I really do. Please." Aonung takes a deep breath, ready to admit.
"I like you too."
"Aonung. I want to know more about you. W-.. Who are you?"
"Guys! Where are you?," Tsireya says, calling out to find Aonung and Neteyam. They quickly get up. She finds them, but looking as if they were just talking.
"We finished swimming. Dad wants us home." Aonung nods.
"Meet me tonight, in the water near my den."
Neteyam was so excited. The only thing was, he was too scared to get caught. Plus, last time they met at night was their first kiss. Was it really the right choice?
It was finally night. Neteyam successfully had snuck out once again.
"Hey, forest boy!" Neteyam turned around.
"Hey, Aonung."
"Follow me, again." He clicks to call their ilus.
"Follow my lead." They go to what seems like another ocean. It was a small land, with no metkayina' on it and had trees surrounding it.
"I come here to be alone, to think."
"It looks a lot like where your tribe stays. Why isn't anyone here."
"The Na'vi who lived here were killed by the killer tulkun, Payakan."
"What did he do?"
"He led the people of the clan to their death.."
"O-..Oh. I'm sorry Aonung."
"They weren't my people, they didn't live with us at that time."
"I-.. You wanted to know about me right..?" Neteyam nods.
"I'm soon to be Ole'kytan.
I have long hair," he says, pulling down his bun. Neteyam was mesmerized.
"I love hearing your singing,"
"and as well as your voice.
I can sit in silence for hours with you and it would still mean the world to me." Aonung slowly steps closer to Neteyam. He laughs.
"I tease everyone i get near to.
And I love you." He leans in to give Neteyam a kiss. Neteyam laughs.
"Your turn."
"W-..What?"
"I told you about me, now you tell me about you."
"Fine.
I've got darling bat eyes,
and fangs on my teeth.
If we return to the forest, I will as well be Ole'kytan.
I like singing the songs my dad teaches me from earth.
I have a bestfriend named Spider." Aonung felt jealousy go through his veins. Who is this, Spider?
"I was loved by many girls in the Omatikaya clan," he says, rolling his eyes with a smile. Aonung grabs him by his waist to show that he is his.
"And I have an unbreakable bond with my ikran. Oh, and, I love you."
"Who's spider." Neteyam smiles, looking as if he's going to cry.
"He's my bestfriend. The sky people took him from me. But I will get him back." Aonung seemed jealous, but all he did was comfort Neteyam. His hand slid across his face.
"I'm sorry, Neteyam."
"Aonung..?"
"Yes?"
"How about I teach you how to ride a Ikran tomorrow?"
"Of co-.. Sure."

HOURS PASS OF THEM TALKING,
they soon fall asleep in the deserted land with no clue. What's will await these lovers in the morning?

WARNING - IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS BOOK , IT DOES SAY THAT NETEYAM AND AONUNG ARE AGED UP . I AM NOT SURE IF I WILL, LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT BUT I MIGHT — MOST LIKELY WILL PUT SMUT IN THIS BOOK. I WILL GIVE A WARNING BEFORE IT BEGINS.

1,221 words! I've been typing a lot more recently !

-loverwtoh3k