Marella and Dex Make a comeback!

Hey guys Its your author KotlcSokeefe13 and I am currently fixing my oneshots as some had some grammer issues and re-writing them so umm....thanks for the patience and if you can check out my outher book Sokeefe: Oppisites attract-a sokeefe story!
WARNING LOTS OF SOKEEFE IN EVERY ONESHOT I'M SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE SOKEEFE;(
DEXS POV

I yawned under the covers stretching my arms out the annoying voices of my siblings filled the room. “Lex give my toy care back” Lex shouted. “Give my Toy T-rex back!” Rex shouted in response. “Ugh” I sighed under the covers. “Dex Honey get up!” Mom shouted from the kitchen. “Coming!” I shouted sighing as I trudged into the kitchen fasting my cape. “Morning my little technopath!” Dad shouted setting down his weekly newspaper. “Morning dad” I told him sitting on the bench. “Morning Lex, Rex, and Bex-a saugus” He greeted my triplet siblings. “Morning Dad!” They greeted all at the same time. “Cinnament bun, Toast, Bagel!” They chanted I sighed flatting my strawberry blonde hair to the side of my face.

Why do I have to have siblings Keefe and Sophie are so lucky!

I grabbed a cinnamon bun of the counter befor shouting “Bye mom, Bye dad!” I said waving my hand as I approached the leap-master. “Wait honey!” Mom shouted. She handed me a wattle bottle. “Oh, wait its hot” She said taking it back. “Its fine mom” I said sighing. “No hang on” she closed her eyes squeezing the water bottle. “There” She told me smiling. I grabbed the Water bottle from her hands. “Ah! Cold!” I shouted tossing it from one hand to another. “Sorry, hon” Mom apoligized. “Dex toss!” lex shouted standing on the counter. “No!” I shouted back sighing. “Nope” I muttered to Lex hugging mom goodbye. “Here baby” She told me sticking a finger in her mouth. “Theres icing on your cheek” I swattered her hand away. “Ah, mom” I told her sighing. “I love you” I told her stepping into the Light-Master 3,000 “Foxfire!” I shouted.

MARELLAS POV

“Hey Marella!” Lihn shouted nearly tackling me in a hug. “Hey Lihn” I greeted back as Tam trudged by. “Hey Tam” I greeted. “Whatever” he muttered tucking his black notebook into his chest. “I wonder what the announcements are about?” Lihn wondered outloud. “No Idea, but he only allowed Black Swan members” I told her. “Hey Marella” Dex greeted to me. “Hey, Dexy” I said in a sing song voice causing him to blush. “Everybodys already here” Dex continued, I took the seat inbetween Lihn and Dex. “Hey, Mar” Keefe and Sophie greeted. “No nicknames remember” I told them pretending to be angry. “Right, right” Keefe said rolling his eyes. Sophie coughed. “Hey marella” She greeted again. “Hey, Sophieee” Marella said laughing. “Mornign kids” Magno Leto announced leaning against the podium. Bye Magno Leto I mean. Mr. Forkle “Morning” We all greeted back. “The Black Swan has a mission for you” He said using a serious voice. “Really?” Asked Whylie. “Thats two this week” He sighed slumping down in his chair. Lihn laughed. “Yep, Okay heres who we need” He told them pulling out a sheet of notebook papers. “Sophie for obvious reasons” Magno Leto said slightly laughing. Keefe nudged Sophie and I smiled because I’m a huge Sokeefe Shipper. After he finished the list I stood up slightly. “What about me?” I asked. “And me?” Dex repeated. “We need nor a Prokaric or a Technopath that is all the rest follow me” Mr. Forkle said sauting off the stage. I felt my eyes rim with tears as I looked at Dex who looked deflated.

DEXS POV

I felt tears rim my eyes I had just been rejected from yet another mission. “This is isn’t fair” Marella said kicking the seat in front of her. “Hey!” Fitz said nearly being scared out of his wits I laughed at that. Sophie approached me she looked sorry, “I’m really sorry Dex” She apoligized. She slightly hugged me. “I wish you could come your my best friend” She told me smiling sadly. “Hey!” Keefe shouted as Sophie elbowed him in the ribs. “Sorry Techno” Keefe told me ruffing up my hair as he walked away with the others. Sophie walked over hugging Marella after she and the others had left I approached her. Marella kicked the seat again. “Ugh! This isn;t fair we always get left out!” She kicked the seat again. I slumped down in the seat next to her. “C’mon were used to it by now” I told her trying to ease the situation, “I Know it still hurts though” She committed hugging herself. I grabbed her hand. “Ya! I know its not fair” I told her as we walked to class.