Sokeefe: Truth or Dare

"True or dare Foster" Keefe asked her smirking. "Truth?" Sophie said unsecurly. "really girl?" Biana asked. As Dex started doing the chicken dance.

"You know what nevermind dare" she said smirking. "Uh, Dare you to uh....." Keefe said at a loss for words. "Get on with it dude" Fitz told him.

"Tell your crush you like them with a note you sneak into there sleeping bag whenever you want to?" he said oddly. "WHAT?!" She shouted standing up.

"Really Keefe?!" Keefe grimaced. "Sorry" Sophie rolled her eyes. "Its fine I'll get you later" she told him. "Bring it" he said smirking.

Fitz sighed rolling his eyes. "Uh, Dex truth or dare" Sophie asked him. "Uh, dare" he said. "Go with Marella outside for 7 minuites.

"WhY GIRl CODE!" Marella shouted. "Girl code" Sophie repeated as she walked out with a red dex. 

Sophie snickered. "Nice Foster" Keefe said smirking. "Fitz t or d?" Lihn asked him. "Truth?" he said. "Whats your favorite animal?" Keefe sighed. "You can do better than that dude" he said sighing.

"Shut up" Tam warned. "Sor-rY" keefe said hands up in surender.

Sophie laughed. As marella and Dex walked in. "I WILL GET YOU" Marella said glaring daggers at Sophie who strugged her off.

"Whatever" she said laughing.

"keefe truth or dare?" Marella asked the blonde.  Biana turned to Marella whispering in her ear. Marella laughed glarring at Keefe.

"Keefe I dare you to tell us your crush" marella said smirking.

Keefe turned green like he might be sick. "I, uh  no...." he said fidgiting with his hands. Sophie laughed. "come on Keefe tell usss" she groaed. Biana laughed. "You sure Soph?" she asked her.

"Whats that mean?" Sophie questioned.

Keefe coughed. 'Uh, my uh thing is uh Foster" he squeaked out covering his mouth with his hand. "Wha?" Sophie asked.

"FINALLY!" Biana shouted as well as marella. Keefe grew grimcin red as Sophie stood there mouth gaping.

"ITS 1:00 in the morning go to sleep" Della said smiling at the children. "Fine" They all groaned exept Keefe who stayed silent.

"My dare" Sophie thought outloud. "You just said that aloud" Dex told her. "uh" she ran into the kitchen grabbing a peice of paper. and wrte

Hey Keefe.....
-Sophie

She ran into the living room with the paper in her hand When Keefe wasn't looking she slid it under his pillow.

"Well nigh guys" Biana said as they snuggled into there sleeping bags.

"Thanks for the note Foster" she heard somone whisper beside her.

oh, crap