The Gang tries Hot Pockets!

(Hey Guys! Its the author Today they will be reacting to Hot pockets! (cheese pizza flavored without pepperonies) I know this isn't kotlc react but... I wanted to try it:)

So I put a random name picker for whos POV I wanted to us so here it goes....
(After spinning)

It landed on MARELLA so here you go Marellas POV

I fell to the ground my hand clashing the hard wood floor. "owwww" I groaned slowly standing up we were in a white room a cozy long couch and a fireplace that had warm flames coming from inside.

I look around to see everybody else? Sophie, Biana, Lihn, Stina?, Keefe, Fitz, Dex, Tam, even Ro, Sandor, Griezel and JENSI?!

"Where are we!" Sophie demanded. "Yeah, if not I'm going to be frying somebody!" I added. "no not a good idea girlie" Ro said her blonde hair with blue highlights wrapped around her finger.

"Hello" A soft voice said. I jumped slightly along with everybody else. A girl with ice blue eyes curly/wavy blonde hair appoached with a smile. "Hi" She rpeated as she landed on the ground.

"Are you with the Neverseen?!" Fitz, Keefe, and Sophie shouted. "If my moms involved" Keefe started. "Alver" Biana and Fitz grumbled clentching there fists together.

"No! I'm an Elf promise" She said sticking out a pinky finger. "And your on the show Kotlc React!" She shouted as a single ballon fell from the air. "There was supposed be more than that" She mumbled under her breathe.

"Oh, I Love that show!" Biana squealed. "They make elves react to human stuff!" She shouted squeaing. "What are we reacting to?" Sophie asked. "Really? Ms. I trust nobody" I said smirking. "ITS KOTLC REACT THOUGH" she told me smiling "Whateveer Miss. Foster we need to go" Sandor said in a squeaky voice.

"Yes, Mr. Vacker I suggest we go" Griezel said grabbing her charges arm. "Please" Biana begged grabbing Griezels arm. "Fine, Sandor?" Griezel asked. I snickered. "Please I need some Drama" Ro said pleaded with the orger bodyguard. "Fine only 10 muinutes" Sandor agreed.

"HeywhereamIcauseimreallycuriousrightnowohilovethefireplacesosparkly" Jensi blurted out. "Oh, Sorry I uh" The mysterous girl started before Jensi Dissapeared.

"Where did he just go?" Dex asked. "Back to the elvin world" She explained. "Bye the way my names Kate" Kate said sticking out her hand. Dex oddly shook it.

"So lets get started I'm going to spin the wheel to see who gos 1st" She said as she pulled a coloful wheel out from behind the couch. "Really" I sighed sitting on the cushioned couch.

"Lihn!" She annouced pulling out a chair. "um..Hi" Lihn said awkwardly. "Don't hurt my sister" Tam warned. "Chill" Kate said handing Lihn a plate. "Try it" Kate told her.

Lihn put the object in her mouth. "Ughhhh" She sighed. "Its so good" She sighed walking away with her Hot pocket.

"Sandor!" Kate annouced. "Perhaps you should stand up I don't have enough money to buy another chair.... well I do but I'm lazy" She finished handig him a platter. Sandor gave her a glare before sliding it into his mouth.

Sandor quickly smiled before walking away.

"Griezel!" She annouced "I totally ship grandor" Kate whispered to the Teens smiling. "Ship" I repeated winking. We all laughed as Griezel finished the Hot Pocket.

"Tam the happiest character!" Kate yelled. "the oppisite" Tam mumbled as he took a bite. "Omg this is acutally-" he stopped himself covering his mouth. "Tammm" Biana cooed while Lihn laughed.

"Aw did Tammy boy just say"OmG" Keefe said in a high pitched voice. "Keefe" Sophie warned but was on the floor laughing.

"Biana!" She cheered as a loud bang echoed throughout the room. "SOPHIE!" She heard someone shout. A hole bust through the roof. Everybidy squealed Keefe and Fitz  stood in front of Sophie.

"Dad?" Sophie asked as the others said. "Grady?" Keefe backed a step away in fear.

"I found you kiddo I was worried sick!" He shouted hugging hs\is daughter. "What is this was it that boy!" Grady shouted pointing at Keefe. "No,no sir it was" Sophie silently laughed that Keefe was stuttering.

"Hi I'm from the show Kotlc react" Kate said. Grady Walked over to her. They both glared at eachother before Grady said.

"Oh, I love that show!"