Sokeefe: Love you to the moon and back

Sophie ran the pink comb through her hair smiling as Vertina nodded in approval. “I’ll admit you look good kid” vertina addmitted slightly smiling.

“You think its a bit much Bi?” Sophie asked turning to her pretty best friend. “You look fab! Keefe will love it” She said tying Sophies ice blue dress back behind her back.

“I’m just so nervous” Sophie admitted. “For what?” Biana asked. “I don’t know where were going he said you’ll see and he ran off” Sophie told her. Biana giggled softly before taking the brush out of Sophies hands.

“Don’t worry you can trust Keefe” Biana assured. Sophie nodded stepping out of Vertinas sight as she rambled on and on about how she needed makeup. “You should wear this” Biana said holding up golden eyeliner. “No, its to much” Sophie told her.

Biana made her bottom lip quiver “Fineee” Sophie dragged sitting down on her bed taking her pet Imp Iggy into her lap stroking him softly he began to purr. “Beautifal” Biana responded as she clicked the lid back onto the eyeliner.

“You do too” Sophie told her friend who had her hair pulled back in a simple braid with teal flowers dotting her hair. “Thank you” She said smiling as they heard a soft knock on the door.

“Soph, Keefes here” Edaline Sophies adoptive mother said with a goofy grin on her face. Grady her adoptive father stood next to her arms crossed over his chest. “I don’t like that Boy Sophie” Grady told her. “You don’t like anybody” Sophie told him.

Biana stiffed a giggle “I like Dex” He admitted. “Hes my cousin!” Sophie shouted aggravated. Grady shrugged it off as they made there way down the flights of stairs. Keefe stood at the bottom with simple cloths on. “Hey” He greeted. “Hey, Keefe” Sophie said back. “You look pretty” He told her. “Thanks” She mumbled.

“Well have fun kids!” Edaline said side hugging her daughter. “Come back by 9” Grady said sharply. “Yes sir” Keefe said saluting Grady.

“You little-” Grady started as they made there way through Havenfeild gates. “Bye!” Biana cheered out as Keefe took out a crystal. “Where are we going?” Sophie asked him.”You’ll seeeeee” He said Sophie laughed as she held his hand and they stepped into the light. 

They landed on hard gravel. Sophie wobbled over Keefe fell onto the ground. He winced sitting up “Keefe are you okay?” Sophie asked bending down next to him. “Uh, huh” He said through gritted teeth. Sophie helped Keefe over to a tree and they both leaned there backs against it.

“Remeber this place?” Keefe asked Sophie tucking a peice of hair behind her ear. She blushed as she replied “We came to teleport to Silvenys sanctuary” Keefe nodded. “Photographic memory” She told him. “Same” He replied tapping the side of his head.

Sophie smiled as he put his head on her shoulder yawning. Sophie began shivering slightly and she wrapped her arms around herself. “Cold?” Keefe asked laughing. “Yep” She replied he pulled her closer “Why didn’t you bring a jacket?” He asked.

“Biana made me wear this dress” Sophie told him. “Ah” He said nodding he un fasined his cape putting it around her shoulders. She felt warmth engulf her she smiled before Keefe started shivering. “Keefe…” Sophie told him. “W-what?” He asked looking angry at himself for stuttering. “Your going to catch a cold” She told him. “I’ll be fine” He insisted.

“Your so stubborn if you get sick thats your fault” She told him he rolled his eyes. Keefe intertwined his hand with Sophies. She smiled wrapping the cape around both there shoulders.

Before long Sophie could hear Keefe snoring softly against her. She smiled at his childishness. She adjusted her weight checking her imparter which had missed calls from Grady it was 11:00! “Keefe!” Sophie shouted shaking him violently. “Wha?” He asked unable to form a sentence.

“Wake up its 11!” She shouted helping him up. “Gradys gonna kill me” He murmered under his breath.

They stepped into the light and Grady and Edaline ran over. “You guys must be freezing” Edaline told them handing them both a hot cup of cinnacream

. “Thanks Mrs. Ruewen” Keefe told her sipping on the hot drink. “How dare you- I told you to be back by 9!” He shouted.

Keefe winced. “Its was my fault dad” Sophie admitted. “You sure?” Grady asked raising an eyebrow. “I’m sure” Sophie told him. Grady nodded. “Give them a minute to say goodbye” Edaline told her husband grabbing his arm and dragging him inside.

Sophie smiled warmly at him. He smiled hugging her tightly. “Bye Foster” He told her. She hugged him back “Bye Keefe” He handed her his emnbpty cinnamcreme mug. He pulled out his leapmaster and he winced rubbing his head.

“Whats wrong Keefe?” Sophie asked him. “Headache” He told her he coughed. “I told you you would get sick” She bragged. “Ugghh” Keefe sighed. “Bye annoying!” Sophie told him.

“You know *cough* you love me” He told her.