Annebeth and Percy's mom go shopping.

Sorry I know this is too short

"Hi" Annebeth greets Percys mom as she and Percy walk into his moms apartment. "Percy" she says wrapping him in a tight hug. "Hey, Annebeth" she said hugging her next.

"Well you two have fun" Percy cooed sliding down on the couch grabbing a bag of cheetoes.

"Bye" Percys mom chanted grabbing her car keys.

Annebeth and Percys mom had made a deal to go shopping at the mall together. Annebeth had scraped 50 dollars together for the trip. "Bye, Percy" Annebeth said hugging him goodbye.

Percys mom smirked smiling she told annebeth to come on. "Have fun" Percy chanted. "Bye!" Me and Percys mom shouted.

Annebeth sat in the front seat akwardly. "You exited" she asked. "Yes Ma'am" she responded.

"You don't have to call me ma'am call me Sally" she told her smiling. "Okay Sally" Annebeth said.

"They have this really good resteraunt" Sally started. Annebeth nodded. "We're here" she chanted. Annebeth smiled as she stepped into the giant mall.

"Wow" Annebeth said. "yeah, wow" Sally said smiling. "Come on" she said dragging Annebeth into an american eagle. Annebeth looked at the options.

"I'm getting this" Sally annouced holding up a flowery dress. "Thats cute" Annebeth told her. "Oh" Annebeth said picking up a pair of ripped jean shorts.

"$34" Annebeth read outloud. "Oh" Sally said smirking. "Thats alot for shorts" she laughed.

Annebeth smiled.

"Well.... I brought alot of Percys money..."