Sofitz- Callas tree (Sokeefe skip)

The end this killed me writing it as I'm Sokeefe fan but I hope you Sofitz fans enjoyed it!

Have a good day/Night

Sophie sniffiled whipping the back of her hand on her sleeve.

She looked throught Havenfeild windows were Grady and Edaline were fighting this caused another wave of tears, She put her head in her hands sobbing hard she didn't know Fitz had come.

"Sophie?" Fitz asked her placing a hand on her shoulder. "Fitz" Sophie said blushing wiping her tear stained face.

Fitz slumped down next to Sophie taking her hand. "Whats wrong?" Fitz asked her. "Me Grady and Edaline got into a fight" She said whiping her face. "Sorry, Sophie" Fitz told him smoothing his brown hair to the side of his face.

"I said that they never see me as there real daughter" Sophie said as a new wave of tears came.

"I hate fighting with them. A-and I dont know if they love me or not" She said nearly choking on her sobs. "Want to come to Everglen?" Fitz asked

as he declined a call from Biana. "Really?" Sophie asked. "Of course" Fitz told.

"Biana would love it shes loves you as much as a sister" Fitz told her. "How do you see me?" Sophie asked starring deep into his teal eyes. "As so much more" He told her. "Thanks Fitz" Sophie told him.

"Love you Soph"