Tiana: Prom Dance

Tams POV
"Come on Tam" My twin sister Lihn dragged on "You can't ignore this forever" she told me. "Ignore what?" I asked pretending to be clueless.
"You have a crush on Biana" she told me. "I do not" I sneered grabbing my book out my locker.

"You need to ask her to prom" She told me smirking. "No, Keefe probably already asked her" Lihn corrected him. "No!, Sophie and Keefe are going together leaving biana free"

she told him smirking. I slammed my locker shut ignoring my sisters calls as I raced to lunch. I sat down next to Fitz Lihn sat down beside me, "Hey Guys!" Biana squealed.

"Hey" Sophie replied. "Sup bangs?" Keefe asked smirking. "Sup Ding dong" I replied. He rolled his eyes at me. "Lihn? who are you going to mid-terms with?" Biana asked her.

I starred at my sister waiting for her answer. "Whylie" she responded looking down. "WHAT?! When?" I asked. "Yesterday" she told me. "Guess I forgot to tell you" she said fidgitig with her hands.

I sneered focasing on my lunch. "Who asked you Sophie?" Biana asked her. She blushed. "Uh, Keefe" she stuttered out as Keefe put an arm across her shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

"Got a problem bangs boy?" Keefe asked. "Yes" He rolled his eyes scoffing Fitz fumed in the corner. "Who you going with Fitzy?" Keefe asked. "The Chandalier!" Biana squealed.

Even I had to laugh at that. "It was one time!" Fitz shouted earning eye from the rest of the peers. I coverd my face not wanting to be seen.

"And I think I'm going with Stina..." Fitz said slowly "What?" Everyone asked. "Dude, the school bully she bullied foster for a year" Keefe said.

"She different..." he said smiling. I rolled my eyes at his mushyness. "Who you going with Bi?" Sophie asked her.

"Nobody, Nobody asked me" she said sadly. "Oh, Bi" Sophie said. "Marella?" Biana asked changing the subject. "Dex" she said at the same time Dex blushed.

"Aw, Dex" Sophie cooed. "Dexerella" all 3 girls chanted. I was annoyed at there squaling.

"Lunch is almost over wan't to play truth or dare?" Lihn asked. "Yesss" Keefe dragged on. "no" I groaned. "Too bad so sad" Lihn cheered. "Lihn T or D?" Biana asked.

"T" she responded. "Are you exited for prom?" she asked. "Yesssss!" Lihn cooed. Lihn then turned to me. EVIL TWIN SISTER expression written all over her face.

"Tam T or D" she asked smirking. "Truth" I said strugging. "Whos your crush?" she asked looking to expose me. "What" I said lookng around. "I'm not going to answer that" I told her.

"Please" Marella begged. "Fine Its uh, Biana" I fumed. "I like you too" she whispered smiling. Without relizing what I said she said "Yes" My eyebrows scrunched up.

"what?" I asked. "You just asked me to prom" she said. "And I said Yes..." OH MY... I smiled. As the lunch bell rang.

.....

"You look good Tam" Biana complemented me as we sat down together drinking punch. "Thanks" I said shyly.

"You look pretty" I told her. Slow music then started I took all the courage I had to ask her.

"Wan't to dance?"

"Of Course"