The boys play beach, football!

"C'mon!" Biana cheered as she layed on her cotton candy colored beach towel. She watched as the boys waved up to them. "Do they even know how to play?" Marella laughed in between sips of her orange drink. "I explained the rules" Sophie explained as she sprawled off across the sand the peacefull sound of waves crashing agaust the wet surface.

"I love the beach" Lihn told them as she attached the last sea-shell to her masterpeice. "Wow, thats really good" Marella sai lifting up her fire themed sun-glasses. "Thank you" Lihn told them before waving to Tam. "Go Tam!" She cheered waving her water bottle in the air. The boys jogged up to the girls. "Okay, I'll be a team captain" Keefe told them sliding on some sunglasses.

"I second that" Fitz said standing next to his best friend. "Its going to be uneven though guys" Dex said from beside Marella. Sophie cringed at the idea that popped inside her head. "Whats wrong Soph?" Biana asked her best friend. Sophie motioned to Jensi. He was boogie boarding on the waves with his drooly frieds.

Sophie cringed at the memory of Valin. "We could invite Jensi" Sophie said slowly. "The drooly boy?" Tam asked eying the boys supsiciously. "I mean hes nice enough" Marella started. "Look theres maruca!" Biana cheered running across the sand her flipflops shooting sand flying into the girls eyes. "Bi!" Sophie screamd coviering her face as Lihn and Marella squealed.

Biana and Maruca screeched hugging each-other tightly. Biana motioned for Maruca to sit with them. "Hey Maruca" Sophie greeted the girl who took the oppisite seat of Biana.

"Hey, Sophie, Lihn, Marella" She greeted oddly waving to them. "So...Jensi?" Keefe started. "I'll go ask him" Sophie said standing up slowly.
Sophie waved over to Jensi who smiled brightly at her before wading back to shore.

"Hey Sophie! How have you been?" He asked his brown hair flopping in the wind. "great, so we were wondering if you wanted to play football were short a player?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, sure!" He jogged over with Sophie. "Hey Dex!" Jensi greeted. "Keefe, Fitz, Whylie" He cointuned. "TAM" He greeted shaking Tams hand. Tam backed a stap away and Biana laughed.

"So, team captions ready?" Fitz asked in his crisp accented voice. "KK" Whylie said as the boys formed a line. Keefe prented to salute each of them causing the girls to laugh.

"I'll start!" Keefe yelled. "Dex" he said and Dex sauted next to Keefe. "Tam" Fitz said as Tam made his way over. "Awwww you won't your future step-bther on your team" Keefe cooed. "Shut up" Fitz orded rolling his eyes.

"Whylie" Keefe continued. "And Jensi" FItz finished. "Kay, les' go" Keefe cheered as He bent down picking up the football.

Tam backed up clearly going to be the quarterback. Whylie the Quarter back for Keefes team. "I'll be the annocuer" Marella told them. "Welcome elves, today we have two teams Keefe, Whylie, and Dex and Fitz, Tam, and Jensi!" She cheered.

Keefe smirked at Tam as Maruca whisled. The boys chased Fitz who clutched the football in his palms. Keefe talked Fitz to the ground. "Ha" Keefe said.

Keefe scored
Whylie scored
Tam scored
Dex tackled Fitz (haha!)

It kept going until the collistion. They were all running in the same direction they all head-bunted each other. They all collasped to the ground. "oof" marella said as they ran up to the boys.

"Ouch" Keefe winced holding his head. "Oh, poor baby" Sophie told him. "I think that ends the football game" Dex said wincing. "Yep" Fitz said.
"Wan't to come to Everglen for supper?" Biana asked the group.

"Sure!" They all replied.

"Bye the way we won" Keefe said as they all walked off.