Sokeefe: How do you make Mallowmelt?

“Keefe are you okay?” Sophie asked Keefe grabbing his hand that his head was laying in.

“I guess” he muttered. “Keefe, I’m so sorry” Sophie told him leaning her head on his shoulder. “I know” He muttered hugging her back.

“I wish mom never joined the Neverseen” He muttered. “I know Keefe” Sophie said itertwining there hands. Keefe stomach grumbled and he blushed. “Aw, Is the great Keefe Scencen blushing?” Sophie asked. Keefe turned beet red before his stomach grumbled again he placed a hand on his stomach. “Hungry?” Sophie asked.

“Very” he told her laughing. “Wan’t to make some mallowmelt?” Sophie asked raising her eyes. “YESS” Keefe told her. Sophie grabbed Keefes hand dragging him towards the kitchen respite the blush creeping up her cheeks.

Sophie grabbed the flour out the cupboard tripping on the way back. Keefe caught her. ‘Falling for me Foster?” Keefe asked her. “HA.HA” Sophie joked dumping the flour into the cup spilling some on Keefes shirt.

“My batman shirt!” Keefe told her. “Not sorry” Sophie bragged. “Ah!” She shouted when Keefe dumped a cup of flour on her head. “This means war!” Sophie shouted smacking him in the face with a spoon full of butter, “AH!” He shouted grabbing a towel. He then splashed water at Sophie from the sink. “Keefe!” Sophie shrieked. As Keefe chased her around the room. Keefe dumped Sophie on the floor.

She screamed grabbing his leg he fell flat on his face. Keefe sat up holding his nose. “Ouch” He groaned. “Omg I’m so sorry keefe!” Sophie apoligized throughing him an ice pack. “I don’t believe you” he told her sighing. “I’ll make it up to you” Sophie told him as he layed on the couch.

She finished smelling the air satisfied she handed him a plate. “Thanks Foster” he said inhaling the dessert. “Someone was hungry” Sophie joked sticking her finger in his icing. “Hey!” He shouted as she laughed. “Want to watch a movie?” Sophie asked him. “Sure” he responded. “I only have 3 movies Ice age, Croods, and Titanic” Sophie told him. “The titanics so sad though” Keefe told her. “Its not much about the boat though” Sophie told him. Keefe nodded as she played it

at the end Sophie wiped the tear from her face, “THERE WAS ROOM FOSTER” Keefe told her yelling. “Jack could have lived” He told her. Sophie stuffed. “If you were Jack I would have made you stay on the piece of wood” Sophie told him putting her head on his shoulder. Keefe smirked ‘Well I wouldn’t of been alive anyway” Keefe said struggling. Sophie turned the T.v Off “I love you Sophie” Keefe told her. Sophie was taken aback then she finally said. “I love you to Keefe” Keefe smiled.

“Night Foster”

“Night Keefe”

P.S Commet down requests below... I'm short on ideas lol