Kotlc makes smooties!

"I'm bored" Biana whined from beside Sophie. Sophie relunktly let her braid her hair. Man was she desperate. "Sammeeee" Keefe said rolling off Sophies bed onto the floor.

Marella and Dex entered the room. "Ya'll were gonna head out were boreddd" she sighed. "Wait I have an idea" Sophie said smirkig,

"What?" Fitz asked from behind her who was Starring at himself in the mirror??

"Lets make smoothis" Sophie said standing up. "You almost made me mess up you hair" Biana told her. "Oh, such a tragity" Keefe said sighing.

'What are smooties Foster" Keefe asked her standing next to her. She blushed stepping away. "You mix fruit, milk and it creates a delisious drink"

She told him. "Oooh" Dex said. "And were back in' Marella said laughing. Sophie and her friends made there way to the kitchen.

"How do you make them?" Fitz asked. "You mix my personal fav. Strwaberry and Banana" she started.

"Whats that?" Dex asked. "There human frutis" Sophie told him. "Even I knew that" Keefe told him.

"Because Sphie took you on a date to the human world" Dex responded. "Not true" Keefe spit out. "Yeah, that was not a date!" Sophie yelled as she and Keefe blushed hardly.

"Whatever" Fitz said making his way in between the too. "Continue soph" he told her. in his crisp accent.

"You pour almond milk" She said poutring the milk. "And blend" She pulled the machine down. "OW MY EARS" Keefe said holding his head. "Ouch" Biana squeaked. "Weaklings" Marella said smirking.

Sopie grabbed 6 glasses pouring the smootie into each. She stuck a straw in each cup.

"Try it" she insited taking a sip. "I'm in smoothie heaven" she said smiling. "Yummm" Keefe said drinking half the cup already.

"These are delici" Biana complemeted

"Soph, You should not have given Keefe sugar" Fitz warned at keefe who was leaning on the counter smirking.

"Who wants to prank the forkenator?"