The Gang goes tubing on a lake

"I'm kinda nervous" Sophie started starring at the dark water below her. "Come on Sophieee" Keefe groaned Dropping his sunglasses in the seat. "You got this Soph!" Biana cheered at her. Sophie inhaled sharply.

Keefe, Sophie, Biana, Marella, Lihn, Fitz, Tam, Dex, and Whylie had all taken a pontune outo onto a lake they had tieda raft to the back of the boat. "I'll go with you" Keefe suggested. Sophie sighed.

"I've got this" She whispered to herself. She dived into the water as she wen't under she came back up shivering from the cold water. It did feel good as it was 104 degrees outside!

"Forgot your lifejacke!" Keefe called throwing the orange lifejacket. "Thanks!" She called back fasting the lifejacket around her shoulders. Keefe dived in after Sophie "Cold kinda" Keefe said as they stroked out to the float.

"You can say that again" Sophie said as she housted herself onto the raft. The Raft had two infaltable seats. Sophie on one side Keefe on the left. Sophie was shaking lightly from nervousness. "Start her up!" Keefe cheered lifting his arms in the air.

Sophie inhled deeply signalling a thumbs up to Fitz who was driving the boat.

At 1st it was slow. Then they started to catch speed. Water was flying in Sophies face as she blocked the water with her face. It felt like she was flying across the waves.

She smiled before laughing as Keefe laughed along with her. The waves started to get ruff as Fitz drove the boat in circles. Sophie laughed at the raft started flying though the air. She and keefe were slightly starting to fly off the raft.

She turned to Keefe who looked also panicked. "Yo! Fitz stop the boat!" Keefe called. "Go faster?!" Fitz yelled back. "No!" Sophie and Keefe yelled at the same time.

The raft began speeding up as Fitz made a sharp left causig them to go flying across the waves. Sophie didn't know what happed she began tilted over her arm hit the water hard. The finaly wave was what did it.

She became airborn along with Keefe they flew backwards out of the raft. SOphie was sure she swallowed a gallon of lake water. Her back collided with the water and it began to sting. Sophie heard Keefe coughing. "You okay Foster?" He choked out.

"I think so You?" Sophie called back. "50/50" Keefe coughed back. "Sophie! Keefe!" Biana screemed as the boat approached them. "Are you guys okay?" Marella asked as they climbed up the latter.

"Yeah" Sophie and Keefe said. They wrapped a towel around there shoulders. "I'll drive" Whylie offered. As Fitz dived off the end of the boat. "Who wants to come with?" Fitz asked.

"I think I'm done" Sophie told him shivering. "Same" keefe said after. "I'll go with you Fitzpoo" Biana said as she dived into the water. Next was Lihn and Tam... Dex and Marella... and Whlie went by himself.

Thunder clapped above them Keefe winced "We should propably go back" Keefe say worry creasing his tone. "Good idea" Sophie said putting a towel on his shoulders.

"This was fun" Lihn said smiling.