🍋Izunana🍋 Finding a Lost Weapon!

A week has passed since Toshinori's fight to try and save Inko. While he took severe damage from Nuke he is not at risk of dying but the radiation damage was enough to force him in hospital for a few months. After saving Inko and the rest of those children as well as arresting Nuke, Piper, and their associates Recovery Girl has been watching Inko and Toshinori as Inko when not in school has almost been living in Toshi's hospital room helping him with whatever she can.

     Nana and I just got back from the training camp with the kids in both hero courses today. However gauging from the thoughts and looks Nana has been sending me all day I have a feeling we will be busy for awhile before picking Inko up. Hehe. Not that I've any complaints. Anyhoo. We just arrived home and finished putting up our bags. "Phew. Next time you're the one training them and not me Nana. I mean it's bad enough teaching them in a classroom or training exercise especially the girls." I said with a shiver making Nana giggle at me with a broad smile.

    "Aww is the Emerald Savior getting shy again?" She asked teasingly. I groan and shake my head. "No. Just feels very uncomfortable having a group of teen girls all having thoughts ranging from sweet crushes to full on hardcore sex scenes that I keep picking up from them. I mean it's not exactly that different from your thoughts but they're not my wife. Seriously wish I could evolve my telepathy and mind reading to rid myself of that drawback." I said as I turn around to see a blushing Nana with an angry pout on her face.

    "Wait. So you mean all the girls are attracted to my immortal husband?" She asked while glaring a bit. I sigh as I slump my shoulders. "Pretty much yeah. Even that one lesbian girl with the water quirk." I say which freezes Nana up a bit. "Wait she's a lesbian? That actually explains so much." I quirk a brow and ask what she means. "Oh well the whole time she was always sending me weird glances and several times I noticed she was staring at my breasts an ass. Here I was thinking she was kind of jealous for not having big ones herself." I blink a few times before I use a creation quirk I had picked up to create a super dense metal pipe and smash it into my forehead several times before I dissolve it. "How did you not think maybe she was attracted to you?" I ask as my skull heals up. Nana just chuckles while sweatdropping.

     "Hehe though guess it meant I picked the right man to be my husband. Hehe just please always say no jailbait Izuku!" She said once again with an angry pout. I sigh as we make our way to sit on the bed. "No problens with that Nana. Hehe why would I be with anyone who is not you?" I say with a smile as I pull her onto my lap facing me making her giggle as she wraps her arms round my neck. "Good answer Izu!" She says before our lips meet in a passionate kiss.

     After a few minutes of making out and her wrapping her legs round my waist as she grinds on me we break the kiss. "Hehe you know I been picking up your thoughts for awhile about that particular gift you want from me Nana." She went wide eyed at that as she blushed a bit. "R-Really Izu?" I smiled as I nodded. She unwrapped her legs and stood up. "I've no problems if you want to try having a kid with me. Nor are we in anyway in a financial burden. Between the funds we get as top three heroes and that we make working with UA we make plenty of money so not sure why that was a worry for you." I said as I took off my shirt while smiling warmly at her. "Hehe. I should have figured. But I'm also a bit scared. We have Inko and Toshi already I'm not sure how I could raise three kids." She says as I can see her self doubts and fears.

     "Nana. In case you forgot. You're not raising them all on your own. I'll be here with you every step of the way. A husband and wife should not make just one raise the kids and the other does the work. We will do our best and raise them together. With warmth and love. Treat them right and never abuse them." I said while smiling brightly. She tears up a bit at my words. "You know I should have figured you'd say that. Heh. Sorry for my fears Izu." She says with a slight chuckle. "Nana I know why you have those fears but understand this. I will not just vanish. The only reason I left was it was the only way to save you and Japan. If Father hadn't done what he did then your rage wouldn't have put you on a path of darkness. I love you Nana Shimura. I love our brave son Toshi and our kind hearted daughter Inko. If you wish to have a child with me then I will love them as well. Hehe besides you still have those perfect big tits and ass hehe so would definitely be enjoyable." I said teasingly as she blushes bright red before she remembers and breaks out laughing. "Damn you got me with my own teasing." She said before she sighed and smiles as she steps up and kisses me again.