Rebirth of a Legend!

It's been a few weeks since finding of Cronan Strints. Nana and I learned she is pregnant much to the joy of us, Recovery Girl, Nezu, Toshi, and Inko. Hehe Inko is very impatient as wants to be a big sister and soon. Toshi's recovery is progressing very well. He is making sure to listen to Chiyo. Personally I just think it's out of fear of being cracked upside the head with a variety of instruments. Hehe. Anyhoo Nezu and I have managed to get Cronan to UA's support depatment and have been learning what we can from the records in that bunker. We have finally gotten the systems for his chamber running again. If all goes well we will have him out of there and back amongst the living soon.

      As all of that is going on we also had gotten the second years up to snuff for their provisional licensing exams. We are currently at the exam grounds watching the various students from each school and the few random kids who have been recommended for the license exams. Our students are doing pretty well and due to our combined efforts over 70% of them passed the first part of the test. We sat with the ones who failed and spoke with them. Especially a particular narcissist called Yoshi Korizawa. The kid thinks he is gods gift to the world and no matter what we do he refuses to listen.

     "Man how could you fools fall for such an obvious trick? Thanks to you I failed the test. Why couldn't I have gotten some better teammates?" He snapped at the rest as if they were at fault when he was the one issuing orders. He was about to reach the end of my patience. I sighed before I walked over and sat next to him. "Korizawa. Let me ask you this. If you blame everyone for every failure now, how will you handle it when as a hero you and your arrogance results in the deaths of civilians?" He glared at me and said. "Simple. I never make mistakes. So I would never be in that situation. Hell I have the strongest quirk in class. I'm the smartest as well. I should be a pro already but having failures as teachers like you don't see my true value."

    I sigh before looking at Nana who groans and nods. Smiling I turn to Korizawa and place a hand on his shoulder warping us to a secluded location. "I have had it with your narcissism little fool. You are barely passing classes and your quirk is not even that strong. You may have been taught by a bunch of morons before, but the reason you're failing so much here is because you are not the be all end all infallible genius you seem to think you are. You have an okay Lightning quirk. But wanna see the gaps between us little man?" I growl out whike leaking killer intent as he watches wide eyed and shaking in his boots. I point my hand up to the sky and use my lightning quirk causing a massive bolt to shoot through me and the sky. His eyes widened. "That Korizawa is the weaker lightning quirk I have. The other if I use it on anyone would kill them instantly. You can't produce half of that weaker one's strength even when you reach the limits of your quirk. We have been patient with you. You refuse to accept facts little man. You think you are the best when as you have proven since you got to UA you don't have it. So guess what brat?" I snarl at the shivering boy and pause so he has to ask. "Wh-What s-sensei?" I smile and stop leaking liller intent. "You're expelled effective immediately. When we return to UA you will change into uniform and go straight to Nezu's office."

      The dumbass brat thought it was a joke before I glared at him and told him something he forgot when arriving here in his first year. "Nana told you day one that all teachers have the right to expel students when we feel they will not make it as a hero. I may only have worked here a few months Korizawa but unlike you I truly am the smartest and strongest. Keep it up and I'll warp you to Nezu right now." He laughs more still thinking its a joke. "I warned you." I sighed out and grabbed him warping us to Nezu who yelps at our arrival. "Oh thank goodness its just you Izuku. What seems to be the issue?" He asks then realizes who I brought. "I see. So expulsion time for the arrogant punk?" He asked and Korizawa goes wide eyed. I explain the entirety of today's events and Nezu sighs. "Korizawa. The only reason you have lasted as long as you have this year is due to Izuku trying his best to get you to be a useful hero. Nana and I were about to expel you the first day Izuku started working here. Meaning you finally forced the one staff member who had faith in you. Pack your bags brat. You're expelled from UA High. Not transferred into a new course as we will no longer waste our efforts on you." Nezu says with visible tick marks. Korizawa begins to tear up and beg for another chance but we will no longer give him any. "You've had many many chances and refuse to change. Stop begging and go grab your things." I said with a glare. He gets angry and tries using his quirk on me. I sigh as I'm immune to all elements. "Foolish boy. You just attacked a pro hero and teacher!" I roar out making him shrink back in fear sputtering about how I survived his most powerful attack. I don't even give him a chance to grab his things before I slap quirk cancelling cuffs on him and warp him to the police station and give my statement on hat happened as he tries to lie. The police officer deadpans "Uhh sorry kid but Emerald Savior doesn't lie. If you knew him you'd know he has never once lied about any criminal actions or his own actions. He's made thousands of arrests and reports and never once has anyone ever found evidence of lying or trumping up charges. So try again." Korizawa balks at the information and slumps down telling the truth before being led away. I sigh and hand the paperwork to the officer before warping back to Nana.