The Strong Country of Great Britain

The Strong Country of Great Britain and The Colony of The Kingdom of Spain

[[Spain]]

"Philippines!" I rushed to her room.

What I saw is a woman covering herself with a blanket. Black ebony her and golden brown eyes... "Philippines?" I said

"Get out of my room!" She yells, red as a tomato.

"What happened?" Belgium came in, holding clothes that belong to Romano. Clothes that belong to Romano?

"What the hell is happening?!" A man with dark brown hair and golden eyes entered the room after Belgium came in. He's wearing my clothes.

"Romano?!" I yelled.

"I said get out of my room!" Philippines yelled.

(づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 Hetalia!

"What happened?" I cried. "Why did you two become adults so fast?"

Philippines is wearing extra clothes of Belgium while Romano is wearing my clothes. "Well, at long last, I don't get to wear a maid's uniform, a girl's clothes." Romano glares at me.

"But surely... this doesn't affect that I get to stay in my house for few amounts of time... right?" Philippines said.

Oh, yeah... there's still that...

"Yes. Yes, of course!" I smiled at her.

"Then, I shall continue preparing then!" She smiles back and happily goes back to her room.

"You must've done that to get rid of her hate on you, didn't you Spain?" Romano said.

"Eh? What are you talking about? And... you're not jealous that I let her go back to her house?" I replied.

"I have nowhere to go back to, except for Veneziano and this stinking place... Spain, you jerk." He crosses his arms and looks away. He's still cute even after being an adult.

"Well... I suppose that Spain can't treat you like kids now, right?" Belgium chuckles.

"Now, I think it's the right time to pay everything back that you did to me." Romano started cracking his knuckles. "Kept on pulling my ahoge... you're going to die today, Spain."

"Romano, wait!!!" I yelled.

[[Romano]]

"Hey... now that we're older... why don't we gain independence from Spain?" I said.

"Are you sure? I thought that this place means a lot you." Philippines replied.

"Well... it is. But don't we all like freedom? You can do anything you like. No one will tell you what to do, except our bosses. And... our own countries, we need to think about it and it's people." I explained.

"For you to talk so serious like this... you really want to leave this house, huh?" Philippines finished her packing and sat beside me.

"That dumb brainless Spain gave you an opportunity to go back home. This is your chance, fight! Be free!" I stated.

"I don't know. I'm still not sure about that..." she shrugs.

"Why not?! I'll be there to support you! We'll leave Spain and gain our independence from him!" I insisited her.

"I don't really know, Romano." She says.

I held both her shoulders. "What is wrong with you?! Can't you see, that the boss of Spain is abusing your country, people, and minerals?! Can't you see that because of him, Spain himself is also hurting because he doesn't want to do it to both you and me?!" I yelled.