Hello World! I Am Philippines!

A/N: I do not own Hetalia and it's characters. I only own my OC.

Everybody is allowed to read this story.

If you're a hardcore yaoi fan and totally over it, no hate upon this story please. Do not badmouth my country as well, don't be a racist. Anyway if you really have the urge to say something... say it, but remember, words are a dangerous weapon.

Before you rant or hate, hear my explanation to why I created this. I am also a yoai fan, no problem there, we all agree to that but I don't go to such extent to read a doujinshi.

I love all Hetalia characters, and I'm a Hetalia fan. I'm just a hopless fangirl that wishes my country would appear in the next season of Hetalia, the sixth season.

Hetalia World Twinkle. Or atleast make Philippines canon.

Edit: 2/1/16 The Sixth season is finished. Philippines ain't there. Make her canooooooon!

One of my reasons is that I want to make this to celebrate Philippine's indipendence, which is June 12. And I am posting this at June 12, 2015.

I don't want to raise my hopes up for my nation to appear, because I'll be brokenhearted in the end if it didn't happen. And so, I have 70% doubt that my country won't appear. It became 80% when I found out that it will be based on volume 4 and 5 of the manga, and Philippines is not there. Sigh...

That is all.

(づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 Hetalia!

Philippines or officially known as Republic of the Philippines, was under Spain's care for exactly 333 years.

Then during the Seven Year's war, the British and spanish fought and is called "The Battle of Manila". Great Britain succesfully took control of the country's capital, leading only to a short occupation and territory.

Then there is the Spanish-American war, leading to the "Battle of Manila Bay". Philippines was been ceded to the United States.

And well, there's World War II. The japanese occupied the Philippines for three years.

And finally, her independence became official. Philippines is now an independent country.

June 12, 1962.

"If there is one thing we all want, it is Freedom."