Spain's Worst Week

The Kingdom of Spain and The Colony Philippines

[[Philippines]]

"Mangoes are the best~" I scooped a spoonful of mango and ate it.

"Sweet! It's just the right sweetness and flavor!" I described the taste.

"Philippines!" Spain came crying, hugging my waist.

"I miss Romano!" He says.

"It's just been three days! Four more and he'll be back!" I told him.

"Do you think this has something to do with his puberty?"

"Why are you asking me that?! You're a male, so you should know!"

"What do you think is he doing in his house?" Spain asks.

"Complaining, making a mess, eating pasta or pizza three times a day, flirting, fighting with his brother, peeing in his pants, shouting for help, eating tomato and whatnot." I stated.

"By the way, what did Romano tell you when he answered your question? About what I'm doing in my house?" I asked.

"Crying, eating a lot of food, cleaning, crying, flirting, eating tons of mango, crying, hunting, punching spaniards, crying, crying, crying, cry-"

"Why so many crying?! And flirting?! He's italian, he's the flirt!"

"Although... punching spaniards? I wish." I laughed.

"You're mean."

"Now, can you please let me go?"

"No."

"Why?!"

"You're soft."

"Because I don't have any muscles!" I punched him and he flew across the room.

It's the fifth day...

"Philippines! Philippines!" Spain cries, hugging me.

This is getting out of hand. I need help!

I wrote a letter and sent it to Belgium and Netherlands. Somehow... they arrived almost immediately.

"Where is he?" Belgium hums.

"In Romano's room." I replied.

"You sure you want to do this?" Netherlands asked, smoking.

"Absolutely."

The two went pass me and into Romano's room.

"Oh, hi Belgium and Nether- What is with the rope?"

"Belgium, why are you holding a duct tape?"

"Why are you tying me up?!"

"Help! Philippines, help!!!"

"Phili- Phn!!!"

Belgium and Netherlands came out, with Spain. Spain struggles and looms like he's asking me for help.

"He's all tied up and secured." Netherlands assures.

"Okay, thanks guys. He's really a nervewreck and he's getting out of hand." I thanked them, sighing in relief.

Spain is over Netherlands' shoulder and he's struggling and trying to yell. Netherlands puts him down on a couch and we all also sat on couches.

We can hear Spain yelling with his mouth covered. "Spain, I needed to call them and do this because you're freaking out more than you should be." I explained, showing an apologetic smile.