Staying in Japan's House

The Empire of Japan and The U.S. Colony Philippines

[[Philippines]]

"Philippines-san, I'm so sorry." Japan bows, in his own traditional way.

I ignored Japan, mad at him. I told him not to make a lot damage, he did the opposite.

This is Veneziano's friend?

"Actually, I pittied you. Because you told me about the demands China and America made, especially America because I know him. And you're at war, again. To think that you would use my house as a battefield." I told him, looking outside the door of Japan's house. Outside, there's a tree with pink leaves. It's beautiful.

"Philippines-san, why are you on America's side? Didn't he took control of your house? And I heard that he lied about granting you freedom from Spain."

"I am on his side, because I trust him. He's a good guy. And I admit, I like him more than Spain. And I like him more than you." I told him, looking at him in the eyes.

"And I hate you because America promised to make me be an independent country in a few years, he's telling the truth! And you suddenly appeared and interrupted that!" I glared.

I looked at myself. Why do I need to wear this loose clothe and do I really need to sit japanese style? My legs are painful. In America's house, I wear the typical clothes of americans. At Spain's... I wear a maid's uniform. But thanks to him, I have my own clothes, traditional clothes!

Speaking of Spain, how is he? And there's Romano...

"How's Veneziano?" I asked, no eye contact because I'm looking outside at the tree.

"Italy?" He says, quite shocked. "He's safe and doing well. Germany gives us survival lessons, especially about England."

"Arthur? Hn." England seems to be doing well. A strong nation until now, I'm jealous.

"I didn't know that you're close to Italy and England." Japan pointed out.

I didn't reply or say anything afterwards.

"Japan?" Someone yelled from the entrance door. That voice! It sounds familiar!

Japan went to open it and when I waited for them to come, I saw him with China. "China?!" I said in shock, standing up but ended tripping because I was stepping on the end of my clothes.

I held my head. "Why is Japan's clothes this long and loose?" I mumbled, feeling pain all over my front body parts.

"Philippines!" Japan rushes over, to be followed by China.

"Are you okay, aru?" China asks.

"I'm fine... I guess..." I replied, sitting japanese style.

"Maybe you need a shorter kimono..." Japan says.

Kimono? Is this what it's called?

"China, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was about to ask the same thing to you, aru." He said.

"I surrendered." I said with a hint of venom.

"What? But you have America, right? What happened, aru?" China asks.

"Answer my question, China. What are you doing here?" I repeated myself.

"Oh, I'm still waiting for Japan to give the demands, aru." China replies. Japan pales.

"Though, what happened? America is strong, why did you give up, aru?" China asks again.

I shrugged.