Back To Spain's Household

The Kingdom of Spain and The Colony Philippines

[[Philippines]]

"The key to winning is accepting the fact that you're weak, but do it with a flaming soul, heart, and mind." I said, voice cracking and I can feel a lump on my throat.

England stops laughing. "I taught you too well."

"Yes, you did."

"And I regret it."

There was a long silence between us.

"I wish I could've stayed here more with you peacefully."

"Yeah... me too."

"Goodbye, Philippines. Or should I say... Maria Clara de la Cruz?"

"Goodbye... England."

"I thought you would start calling me Art?"

"Yeah, see you around, Art."

"See you around... Maria."

"In the end, it turns out it is I who will betray."

"Actually, I'm glad that it turned out this way. It's more better that you fought for your country and peace than I taking your freedom."

"Arthur... I'm so sorry."

"Apology... denied." He said.

Huh?

"Why apologise if you have nothing to say sorry about?" England smiles.

From afar, there's a huge ship and the flag of England rised. "Well, that's my cue. Be a scallywag and always be a scallywag!"

"Philippines... remember what I told you... what I taught you. The key yo winning is accepting the fact that you are weak, but do it with a flaming soul, mind, and heart."

Then England smiles for the last time. "Too bad... we can't be friends."

"Hey, stupid La Isla. Are you spacing out?" I suddenly realize that Romano's face is just right infront of mine.

I backed away, surprised. "You really did space out. You kept on spacing out ever since you and jerk Spain came back. And not only that, you drived England away by yourself." Romano said.

"Romano, just leave me alone. I want to think." I told him, pinching my temples.

"Okay. Oh, and remember, I did all the chores you were supposed to when you were gone. I worked twice as hard, you know that? You owe me, big time!" And Romano leaves the room.

I chuckled. That Romano... same as always.

I stood up from my bed and decided to do housework, like I would always do. I accompanied Romano in removing the dust in every surface.

"I thought your job now is to help Spain do paperwork?" I asked him as I clean.

He stayed silent for a while and I waited patiently. "I'm going to fight Spain, sooner or later. And I'm planning for it, any day now." He said.

I sighed. "You still won't fight? Why?" Romano asks with a hint of annoyance.

"I'm still not sure." I told him.

"And I thought you were planning on escaping Spain because you sure took your time staying in your house. Then it turns out you were held captive by England." Romano dips his wipe in the bucket of water, then squeezes it, and continues to wipe the dust.