China

The Empire of Japan and The U.S. Colony Philippines

[[Philippines]]

The japanese lifestyle is so peaceful. It's about peace, tea, and looking at sceneries. But I wonder how it comes down to intense war.

"Philippines-san, can you give me green tea."

"Okay."

"Philippines-san, can you help me with the papers?"

"Sure."

"Philippines-san, can you cook takoyaki?"

"Yeah."

"Philippines-san, can you trim the bushes around?"

"Hai."

"Can you call Germany? We're short in oil."

"Yup."

"Philippines-san, can you help me clean the house?"

"Okay."

"Phili-"

"I know that we have a second republic and it's also called 'Puppet Republic' because we just follow your oders, but not it doesn't mean I need to follow your every command even outside political issues." Irk marks appeared on my head.

"Gomenasai, I was overdoing it." He apologises.

"Hmp." I crossed my arms.

"I noticed that you're a tsundere. From the stories you were with Spain, England and America, I think you are a tsundere."

"Tsu- what???" I asked, confused.

"Oh, nothing." Japan says.

(づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 Hetalia!

"I removed the democratic government created by America." Japan says. He's still so honest and straightfoward even if the things he says are bad and that made me sweatdrop.

"The following rights has been removed." He says.

"Right to live peacefully and having the right education."

"What?! Why?!"

"You might outsmart us and with America as your ally... I need to tale safety precautions."

"True... but aren't I living peacefully right now?" I sweatdropped even more.

"You're in my house, it doesn't affect you."

"Oh..."

"Next, right to venture freely."

"Well, I can't really venture because I can't escape this place."

"Oh, right. Third, the right to choose a leader."

"I don't choose a leader, it's my boss who does that. He decides who'll replace him and who'll lead an army."

"Ah, alright then. Fourth, the right to create a quiet and secret meeting in order to say your opinions."

"But I don't usually hold meetings. It's America and the other strong nations." I pointed out.

"U-Uh... Fifth! The right to freely express yourself."

"I don't usually express myself. Actually, it's you who always say your opinions. And with the awkward atmosphere around us, I don't say anything much."

"Last! The right to decide someone is not guilty until that person has been proven innocent."

"I don't get it. I'm just in your house, you and China are the only ones who I see frequently." I told him.

"All my rules have no effect on you." He falls to the floor. "They're futile."

"Yup. Sorry, Japan. And really? Those rules are mean."

(づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 Hetalia!

"Ping!"

"Pong!"

"Ping!"

"Pong!"

"Ping!"

"Pong!"

"Ping plus pong is poing, aru!" China interrupts our concentration in playing table tennis and Japan didn't manage to return the ball.

"China-san, you know that this is a crucial moment. So why did you interrupt our concentration?" Japan says.

"Oh, sorry! I feel a little left out, aru." China apologises, scratching his head.

"Hehehe! I win!" I cheered.

Japan sighed. "I admit defeat."

I was about to say something but he was faster. "No, not defeat in the war."

"You really anticipated it." I laughed.

"Japan, your own sport is sumo, right? Then there are your own martial arts like judo, karate, kendo and more. Also softball." I pointed out.

"China has martial arts as well. And other sports." I added.

"Hm... I want to have my own sport as well!"

"You're good in handling a spear, so try to make a friendly and competitive game almost similar to it." Japan suggests.

"Why don't you use a wooden or bamboo stick and fight like your holding a sword, aru?" China suggested.

"China, kendo exists. It's going to be a rip-off." I sweatdropped.

"Oh yeah... but if you don't like that idea, I'm going to give it a shot, aru!" China says.

"If I were you, don't. You're in Japan's house." I told him.

"But did you know that ping pong or table tennis originated in England?" I changed the subject to avoid any fights.

As time passes, I try to imagine a sport using an item that resembles a spear. I stay in Japan's dojo to give me any inspiration.

I play around with my spear and kept on spinning it. I sighed. Maybe not today, but someday... I'll have my own sport! (Arnis)