Things That Can't Be Avoided

Kingdom of Spain and The Colony Philippines

[[Spain]]

"Spain... I'm bored..." Romano complains.

"Why don't you play with Philippines?" I suggested.

"We played everything we know, and everything we came up with." Philippines replied, feeling bored as well.

She was shooting tomatoes into the basket of tomatoes continuously without fail. And the basket is almost across the room. Romano and I ended up watching her in surprise.

She notices us and gives a confused look. "I used to have a spear with me wherever I go. Of course my aim would be good." She explains. "Or is it because I'm throwing your tomatoes?"

"Spears?" Romano looked confused this time.

"Oh yeah... you don't know her story. She was um... how do I call this...? Uh..." I can't find a word that would sound unrude.

"Savage." Philippines said it straight.

"Don't call yourself that. You're cute when I first met you." I told her.

"Who knew she was that scary..." Romano says as he looks at Philippines.

"Not anymore!" She smiles.

(づ▶﹏◢)づ︻┳デ═一 Hetalia!

Spain defended the Philippines and made sure it was under their control because they gain a lot there. Meanwhile... they spended more on South Italy than they should be.

[[Third Person]]

"Do you like your new clothes?" Spain asked Romano.

Romano wears new clothes. Meanwhile... Spain just wears plain ones and Philippines is still wearing her maid uniform.

"Why do I need to wear this?" Romano crosses his arms.

"You look cute in it." Spain smiles.

"Spain, we need to talk." The queen arrived in the scene. Romano became quiet, and Spain stood up from his seat. Philippines, who was cleaning... tried to listen intently.

Because if the queen wants to talk with Spain... surely it has something to do with Romano or Philippines. And most of it are not happy to do.

Spain said goodbye to the two children and went with the queen to the garden for a stroll. "Stop spending too much on Romano." The queen started.

"But Romano is just so-" Spain was cutted off. Of course he wanted to say that Romano's cute.

"But there's Philippines as well. The Suez Canal is such a big step for us. Trading records are rising and plenty of other nations trade there. And letters from the spaniards in Philippines' house say that everything is going smoothly." The queen stated.

"And you want to talk to me because...?" Spain asks.

"Stop spending on Romano. That is all. You may leave." As Spain leaves he hears yellings.

"No! Do it right! It should be sparkling clean that I can see my own reflection!"

"Y-yes!"

"Why you! Don't speed it too much or you'll damage my boot!"

On his side, he sees a spaniard treating Philippines cruelly.

The spaniards were really cruel to the filipinos. Man, woman, child, and elderly. Of course not all of them, but it is the majority...

"Hey, stop treating Philippines like that." Spain went to their direction.

"S-Spain sir!" The soldier stuttered.