𝟎𝟐.

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥"
...

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 rested on cora's lap, his eyes fluttering shut as he stared ahead of him.
cora loved these days, where it was late at night and the couple could only hold each other close, fearing if they spoke they would disrupt each other's comfort.

ethan pulled his hand up from its postition in the curve of cora's waist, checking his watch and groaning, clearly bothered by something.

"what's wrong?" she asked, running a hand through his hair.
he jumped up, before placing his arms on either side of her frame so he was towering over her.

"i got econ in ten. i can call it off?" he suggested, only earning a head shake from his girlfriend.
"nah, that's shits important e, you do what you have to." she said, giving him a gentle smile before his lips met hers.

they worked perfectly together, moving in sync as ethan's hands clutched cora's waist eagerly.
she let out a steady groan as his lips moved to her neck, his tongue grazing over her skin as he left even more noticeable purple marks in each place he kissed.

"is this alright?" he mumbled against her soft, pale skin.

he continued what he was doing shortly after earning a reassuring moan from her.

after he was satisfied, he looked at the bruises he had made proudly, letting out a 'hmph' noise.
he looked down at cora, his eyes darker than before.

for some reason, cora liked it just as much when ethan was demanding with her, rather than softer. any side to him in any situation always had her weak in the knees.
the look he gave her almost came of as intimidating, as if he would've slit her throat if she made any attempt to move from under him without permission to do so.

"move."
he mumbled, flipping off her and patting his lap, gesturing her to climb on top of him.

her hips settled in front of his, beginning to slowly grind against his crotch in a teasing manner.
he let out a quiet huff, his hands travelling to her back to undo her bra, cora catching his hands just before he could.

"econ in ten, remember?" she said, giggling at the so unimpressed look on his face.

"your fucking kidding me, right?" he said, smiling at her amused self.

"i'm not letting you throw away your education for me, e. go, now." she said, tracing his bicep with her finger .

to her surprise, he pushed her back onto the bed, climbing on top of her. his hands quickly moving to her jeans, beginning to unbutton them.

"ethan!" she laughed at his sudden eagerness, his mouth curving into a smile as he watched her lay on the bed, her pretty smile showing of her pearly white teeth.

"five minutes. that's all it'll take cor, i promise." he said, moving to undo his belt once he had cora's jeans removed.

before she could stop him, the door swung open and mindy stood in the frame, a surprised look on her face.

"holy shit! i didn't know you had it in you, landry!" she said, obviously catching the attention of the others.
anika, chad, and tara peeked around the corner, trying to see what all the fuss was about.