𝟏𝟐.

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭"
...

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 safely in the arms of chad, being carried along the street.

she felt anticipation creep up on her, hoping to god that the group would get the revenge they deserved on this sick fuck.

she'd never live knowing that they all died without justice.
well, she'd never live in heaven.
there was no way she was staying alive with her busted up knee that she could barely walk on. she just wanted to fight knowing she gave the fucker a bloody nose, or a sprained ankle.

anything would be fine knowing that he knew how pissed she was.

the group narrowed around a corner, cora smiling sweetly as she noticed kirby standing there waiting.

it wasn't really the right time to be fawning over the woman, but cora had immense respect for her. she thought she was so brave for coming back to this nightmare to help them after being stabbed.
cora wasn't afraid to admit that she probably wouldn't have come back if she had went through what the blonde had.

"hey! i've been talking to bailey. i've got everything set up." she said, being completely ignored by the group as they sped on eagerly toward the theatre.

"what the- what happened to cora?" she questioned turning to look at the girl who grinned at her kindly.

"i was stabbed- no biggie." she said, sighing with her words as the sarcasm spilled out of her mouth. it was some form of a trauma joke that she knew they could all relate to.

kirby, looked away, shrugging slightly.
her eyes suddenly darted back to the group of kids, noticing the lesser number of them.

"hey- where's mindy and ethan?" she questioned, instantly making cora tense remembering that her boyfriend wasn't with her.

the only power she had over the situation was hoping he was okay, which was a pretty bleak sense of control over the circumstance.

"they're five minutes behind us." tara stated, kirby not really bothering to question why exactly. it wasn't her top priority knowing where those kids where and why they were late.

"let's get you all inside." kirby said, instantly making sam turn around with a confused lip bite.

"not you." she said to danny, a regretful or almost pityful look on her face even though she was doing this man a huge favour.

"don't trust anyone, remember?" she said to him, watching him as he hesitated when saying his words, before shaking his head slightly.

"i don't know you, not really." sam continued,
desperate to convince danny of her point.
cora had to agree with her. inviting danny into the theater was definitely a risk that shouldn't be executed.

"you know me." he could only say, a
sense of desperation in his eyes.
heaven only knew if he wanted to be in that theater to protect sam, and not kill her.

"your not woodsboro," she began, her eyes glittering with emotion as she looked on at him, expecting a pissed off reaction.
"i'm sorry."