𝟏𝟏.

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧"
...

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 chad roughly as he carried her through the packed station, ethan beside her clutching her hand in his own.

even if her leg was busted, she was still one-hundred percent up for what she would face in the theater.

and if she was killed, she'd die happy knowing that sam would have it all under control, and she would get the revenge she deserved.

the group began to squirm through a particularly crowded part of the station, each one of them clinging onto each other for dear life.

"this is too much." cora mumbled, shaking her head and slumping her head against chad's chest.

it was seriously overpacked, and as they approached the train it became less and less likely they'd get on without a broken limb.
chad began to pick up his pace, using cora as an advantage to push people out of their way.

ethan was struggling to remain in contact with cora's hand, and his grip began to become lose.
"fuck." ethan hissed as cora's hand slipped out of his own, watching as chad slipped onto the train with her firmly wrapped in his arms.

"ethan!" cora called, reaching her hand out and beckoning him to come forward.
he shook his head, now realising their was no way he could get onto the train with everyone pushing.

the doors hissed and shut, and the train began moving off.

he had really messed up.
there was no way he could protect cora from his father and sister if he wasn't even with them. knowing his father, he'd probably attack cora first just to piss ethan off even more.

he tried to remember the last time she was happy with him, and that would've been a long time ago. he had brought this on her, and he had to redeem himself in whatever way that was.

the next train to that specific destination was due in five minutes, meaning there was just five minutes in between he and the other group.
ethan could still get to them by the time the
train arrived at the the theatre, and he could still save his girlfriend.

he nodded his head slightly, his panic decreasing when he remembered she was with the others, and the chances she would be left dead with them to protect her was low.

ethan turned his head, desperate for some sort of distraction from his stressful situation.
he blinked once of twice when he noticed mindy quite close by him, furrowing his brows in confusion.
looks like he wasn't alone.

he came up behind her, placing his hand on her shoulder before jumping back as she swiftly turned around, startling him.

"get your ghostface ass away from me, ghostface." she said with a stern glare, turning away from him and walking to another place.

he stared after her, leaning forward rather confused. he didn't necessarily want to stand alone in the station, and if mindy was his only source of company then he'd take it.

she leaned forward, extending her arms.
"what?!" she hissed at him, instantly making him turn his head away from her, slightly embarrassed.