𝟏𝟑.

"𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤"
...

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 pain as chad scooped her up, running after the two carpenter sisters with great speed as they ran through a narrow point in the stage, the killer close behind them.

cora shut her eyes as chad ran with her through the area, leaving her to only silently pray that they would make it out of there alive.
their bodies slammed against the narrow walls of the path way as they continued sprinting away, tara grunting restlessly as she led her friends out of the contraption.

cora felt utterly terrified, unable to comprehend how much hope she had loss that she'd live through the night.

they suddenly ran into a new place, chad letting go of cora gently to slam a machine of popcorn in front of the killer with great force.

cora limped over to the two sisters, standing by them as chad dodged a few slices of the killers knife.

cora began to feel panicked, worried that chad could be hurt or be stabbed.
despite this worry, cora knew chad was definitely fit to take on the killer, more than anyone else in the room then anyway.

tara and sam ran forward, grabbing the shoulders of the killer and pulling him backwards.
the girls were shook off quickly, but the killers freedom didn't last long as a clean fist hit his face.

chad stumbled back, along with his three friends, hissing at them to go.
"go!" he yelled, his voice frantic as he ran behind the counter of the theatre to grab a gum ball machine.

cora, tara, and sam had barely turned when they heard the sickening scream erupt form chads mouth, instantly making them turn around with pure horror.

"no! chad!" tara screeched, as the second ghostface got up, assisting his companion in the brutal stabbing.

cora cried out, limply clinging to the floor as she watched the murder of her friend.

chad wasn't just a friend to her.
he was a companion who had gone through the same thing as her, and he was someone who always respected her no matter what.
seeing him being stabbed over and over again made cora's heart ache, but what made it ache even more was the fact that tara was losing the love of her life.

she watched on, crying out as sam dragged her and her sister out of the room.
cora's mascara ran down her cheeks as she limped desperately after the two sisters, feeling utterly broken after witnessing what she did.

they were soon led by sam into a new part of the theatre, each one of them clinging onto each other for dear life.
cora screamed as the two ghostfaces caved in on them, cornering them in the open area, instantly making her shrink to the ground.

this couldn't really be the day she'd die, could it? she'd be through so much with woodsboro, and the attack, and most important her mental health after the traumatising events.
after all this, she felt like having lived through it all was completely pointless if she'd just be killed here and now.

she wished she could tell ethan she loved him one last time.
her mind began to flick through all the moments that she shared with ethan, from when they first met to the first time they showed romantic interest in each other.
it didn't feel real to her that someone as pure as him could exist in her fucked up world.