ii. 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 '𝟳𝟭

THE GROUPIES:
DAISY & IRIS JONES

—————————⋆⋅☆⋅—————————

WHAT WASN'T there to love about the life of the jones sisters? they had everything, fancy house, fancy clothes, fancy cars; lots of money, fame. not only were they richer than pretty much half the state of california, they were drop dead gorgeous (or as most people would say they were). they were gifted with the power of their voices, being able to belt lyrics with no issue.

and now, daisy's beautiful and warm soul was out in the world, living her dream. going to parties, having drinks with big time celebrities who had connections all over the world. she was now even connected with teddy price, one of the biggest producers in california.

but where is ophelia iris? she was no where near the real world like daisy was. she was still at home, in an empty house while her parents were back in france for a another project. the only two people currently in the house, was iris, and her boyfriend, matthew.

if you were to ask anybody around the youngest jones daughter about her relationship, they would tell you how happy she was. how amazing and wonderful matthew corey was to her. he would "randomly" send her flowers out of the blue, he showed up to all the big events she went to. to the public he was the definition of perfect. he was society's "dream guy".

but if only they knew who he really was. he would walk down red carpets with iris with a big smile plastered on his face as if he hadn't just had his hand around iris' throat in her dressing room. he would be in her family's kitchen, talking to her father, as if he hadn't just given her a black eye the night before.

he was terrible in every way a person could be. he hurt iris in many ways, and not just physically. not to mention the fact that their entire relationship was arranged by their fathers, strictly for business. but, eventually, they fell for one another; one just showing it in an entirely different way the other.

growing up iris was spunky and outgoing. always had this bright smile on her face, no matter how bad her day was she still managed to see the light within the tunnel. all of her families friends, and the media considered her a "diamond in the rough". always shining bright no matter how bad the circumstance.

but all of that changed when her sister left, and then a year later getting pushed into a relationship with matthew. they've been together for two years now, it's really not that long to some people, but for iris it felt like an eternity. she only had a month and thirteen days, or 44 days in general, until her 18th birthday.

she had declared to herself that once she hit 18 she was leaving this house, not that really anyone would notice. she was ready to leave and make something of herself. her dream was to be on stage, singing her heart out to music. she already had songs written, she just needed to find someone to produce them. she had a lot of work ahead of her, but she was ready. only 44 days to go.

"jesus fucking christ, ophelia!" matthew shouts to his girlfriend. "you seriously fucking think that i'm sleeping with another girl?" he says, as if there isn't proof sitting right in front of him. not that it was important, but she always preferred people refer to her as 'iris', her middle name. but every single person that she was close to called her "ophelia", besides daisy.

"well when there's pictures in the papers clearly showing you full on making out with a brunnette girl, yes, yes i do think you're sleeping with someone else!" she shouts back, then her head jerks to the side. she felt the heat on her left cheek, and the tears brimming up to her eyes. she placed her hand on her cheek as she looked back to her boyfriend.

he gets closer to her face, now almost nose-to-nose to her. "don't you ever raise your voice to me." she could feel his breath on her face, she could hear her heart beating out of her chest, she could feel the redness on her cheek. him hitting her was nothing new, it's pretty much a daily thing. but there's times when she just wishes he could love her like a man is supposed to.

matthew loves iris like her father loves her mother. the love they share isn't like the typical love you usually see; it's toxic and cruel. it's harsh and it burns. it tears you apart until you are nothing but gum on the bottom of their shoes. but it's love.

"that's not me in that photo, ophelia." he softens his facial features and gently grabs both of cheeks and tilts her head upwards so she can look at his face; he uses his thumbs to wipe away the tears that unknowingly streamed down from her eyes. "you have to believe me,"

(the photo is directed right at his face, she knows that its him. but he he loves her, so she gives in)

"i just..." she sniffs, she hates being vulnerable and weak in front of him, so she pulls her shoulder back blinks a few times and pushes his hands off her face. "just, if you're going to be fucking other women, please don't do it in such a public place next time. i don't care if it was you in the picture or not, i care for our families publicity sake."

he takes a step back, sucking on his top teeth, fury filling his entire body. he wipes his lips with a sudden nod, as she raises her eyebrows slightly. "right..." he says. "you need to cover up the red mark on your cheek before my families party tonight. i don't want to have to make up another story about you being a klutz." he says as he walks out of her room, and out of her front door.

she then just stands there staring at her bedroom door, blinking rapidly, trying to hold back tears. she digs her nails into the palm of her hand, creating crescent indents. nasty habit.

she has to go to this party tonight or else his family will suspect something. assuming they've seen the newspapers today, and have already talked to matthew about the cheating allegations, she doesn't want them to think that something regarding infidelity is actually happening. though, infidelity is actually happening.

iris wipes her tears way, takes a deep breath and goes to her mothers walk-in closet to pick out a gown for tonight. she'll put on a façade, with a fake smile just like she always does. everything's going to be okay. just 44 more days.

———————————————

                ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

LILLY SPEAKS !

ALRIGHT!

well. there's your first look at
iris and matt's relationship 😊!!!

so cute and warm and gentle
and ... cute and nice!

anyways!

i love you all, & if i don't see ya'
good morning, good evening, & goodnight!