x. 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

AURORA

*warren rojas' point of view*

—————————⋆⋅☆⋅—————————

ITS BEEN almost a week since the whole fiasco at teddy price's house. after daisy ran after the girl who brought donuts, the whole band followed teddy to the front door to watch whatever was about to happen. we're pretty nosey.

we then later found out the girl was daisy sister, though none of us even knew she had one until teddy told us all that she was working on the label and that if any of told daisy that the whole band was fired. so we just stayed quiet. that day that she showed up at teddy's house though, you could tell her and daisy were related but they just seemed so different. they resembled each other, sure, but there was just something about her.

i can't tell if it was her energy or just the fact she just looked elegant and put together. when you look at daisy, you see someone who just picks the first thing she sees out of her closet and wears it with full confidence. but with her sister, she thinks about her looks. considering we seen her at eight in the morning, she just looked well put together. her dress laid perfectly against her even more perfect frame. she wore boots that even complimented the outfit well. her hair was perfectly straight, and landed right at her chest.

she was so damn gorgeous. i couldn't stop looking at her. she looked at me for just a split second but i don't think she really looked at me. though i really wish she would've. her eyes reminded me so much of an emerald gem, or a dark green forest. i couldn't stop looking at those either.

teddy ended up telling us all to go home after he told daisy where she lived. i didn't even catch her name, but i literally cannot stop thinking about her. later that day, eddie and i were talking about her. he said to me 'if you ever see her again, i'd suggest you didn't look at her like she just fell from the sky. most women think that's creepy.' based on the things that happened between her and daisy while we were at teddy's, i highly doubt we'll ever see her around again.

eddie also told me that since they're sisters, they probably share a lot of the same qualities. i don't think i could ever be with a wild girl like daisy. daisy's pretty fucking cool, don't get me wrong, i love having her crazy spirit around. but, i couldn't be with someone like that. so, i told eddie that if she were anything like daisy i'd keep my distance. i just wonder if i'll ever get to tell if she is different than daisy.

the band and daisy are supposed to be going back to the studio today, so based on how daisy acts will probably determine how it went with her sister. we're supposed to start making a new album, that's why we're going to the studio. we never go to talk about why we even were at teddy's a few days ago, so i'm sure that's what we'll be talking about. i don't know why he's having daisy come too, unless he wants her on the album too. if that's the case then i'm so ready to see billy get pissed off again.

we all sit in the van on the way to the studio, discussing random shit. i'm the one currently driving because i am the only liable one in this vehicle that is guaranteed to not get us in a wreck. i'm surprised anyone in here has their drivers license at all. i try to tune back into the conversation that really only consists of billy and his anger issues.

"if teddy tells us that she's going to be on the album for more than just 'honeycomb', i'm going to loose my shit. we are the six for a reason. there's only six of us. we don't need a seventh person." billy says leaning back into the place he's sitting crossing his arms like a child. i almost laugh at his stupidity wanting to tell him that there's actually only five of us and daisy would be the sixth member but eddie beats me too it.