20.

•Chapter Twenty•

•Lane•

"Can I change in here?" I asked Rafe as I stepped in his doorway. We were all getting ready for a day out on the boat we talked about the other day.

"Of course" He smiled and turned around and went back to running his hands through his hair. I shut the door and stripped out of all of my clothing and changed into my black bottoms and put my top on.

"Can you tie this for me please" I asked as I held the straps behind my neck. He hummed and turned around and smirked while tying the two straps together.

I turned around and looked at him to see him scanning my body up and down. "Like what you see?" I giggled. "Yeah, I do" He breathed out and put both his hands on either sides of my waist.

I put my arms on his shoulders and waved my fingers through his hair while we stared at each other. "You have the prettiest eyes" I smiled as I scanned over every speck and particle in his icy blues.

He hummed in response and leaned in to press his lips to mine. I immediately kissed back and felt his hand snake down to my thigh and pull it up to his waist.

"Rafe, is Lane in- OH SORRY" We heard Sarah's voice behind us. I giggled as I backed up and brought my leg back down to look at her.

"I'm here" I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "We're leaving in a few minutes, finish up whatever you two were doing and let's get going. I invited a few other people too" She said and walked out.

Rafe scoffed and turned my head to him by my jaw and pressed a peck to my lips before walking over to his drawers. "Which one?" He asked and held up two different black bathing suit bottoms.

"The one with the neon green tie since I'm wearing a neon green bandana on my head" I said and he nodded while putting away the other one.

I slipped on my favorite pair of blue jean shorts and walked over to Sarah's room to steal back my bandana. "So... you and Rafe are getting pretty serious, I'm excited" She giggled and walked up behind me.

"Yeah I am too, I feel bad for not spending time with you much" I frowned and tied the ends of the bandana underneath my hair.

"I promise, it's fine. To be honest, whatever gets you to be my future sister-in-law is worth it" She winked and I chuckled. "You want me to be your sister-in-law?" I asked and she nodded.

"Duh, I don't think I could handle someone who isn't you" She rolled her eyes at the thought and wrapped her arms around my waist from behind and set her chin down on my shoulder. "You're sister-in-law material" She smirked and I giggled.

"You better marry Topper cause even though I'm not his biological sister, he still considers me as one" I said which made her grin.

"Yeah yeah, come on. We're about to leave" She grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs where Topper was gathering Sarah's bag.

"Ready?" He asked and we nodded. I heard Rafe coming down the stairs and turned to see him carrying my beach bag and my phone. I went to grab mg bag but he pulled it back and shook his head, "I got it" He winked and handed me my phone.

We all walked out and saw four cars pull up. The people in each car all stepped out and I counted at least 25 of them.

"Why so many?" I whispered to Rafe as I wrapped my arm around his right arm from my anxiety already starting to spike.