A/N

•'¯'•. 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝑒𝓁𝑜𝒹𝓎 .•'¯'•

Hello!
This book was inspired by the show Julia and the Phantoms. Yes the show is very different from this book, but the general Idea of having a band is from that. I love both the series The Vampire Diaries and The Originals, but the book will play off in The Vampire Diaries. Maybe once I get that far it will play in The Originals, but I am not sure. I will mess with this series and change lots of things, but some things will stay the same.

Although the book will be mainly focused on Lyra, Dorian will be included a lot, but not as much as her.

I will try to stay on the days of the episode, but I will not include every single episode considering I don't see my characters in there if they don't change anything. So please don't question it if an episode disappears like 'The descent.'

Im open to comments and when I make a mistake please correct me when Im wrong but don't be too harsh please. English isn't my first language so bear with me.

For Lyra the love interests are Mikealson BrothersxOC, that includes Niklaus, Elijah, Kol and Finn (There will be no incest and yes, it's a reverse harem. Problem with that? There's the door -> 🚪)
For Dorian the love interests are RebekahxOCxKatherinexStefanxCaroline. now I know this may be a weird combination, but I like it (This is a Poly relationship, Have a problem with that? There's the door -> 🚪)

Both the relationships have hints of Yandere/dark and stuff like that considering soulmate care very overprotective of each other

I will put Warnings if anything like torture, SA or Smut happens but I have yet to see how the story goes.

I am still experimenting on what kind of writing style I will use, so if this is a different style then my other books, don't be alarmed.

*DISCLAIMER, again none of the TVDU characters belong to me they belong to Julie Plec. I only own my OC's*

I also want to say a special thank you to plutoandmoon
She has helped me so much with my book writing and is also an amazing author, so please go check out her TVD Books!!

Also a thank you to xObsessedxGirlx
She is an amazing author and I have read two of her amazing books!! Please check her out!

Most importantly to my mother pidgeon Fr0gz13_
She is also an author, but most importantly one of my best friends!!! Please go check out her Mafia Book!!

I hope u enjoy my book!!