𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒❦

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good -The Maraudersx

Lyra was cleaning up some stuff while Dorian sat on the floor, they hadn't expected it to take this long for Elijah to wake up

Lyra was cleaning up some stuff while Dorian sat on the floor, they hadn't expected it to take this long for Elijah to wake up. They have been waiting there for almost 3 hours now, bored out of their minds.

To pass by some time, they have been planning some more, but that only does so much.

Lyra asked out of the blue once "Do you want to become a vampire?"

Dorian looked at her estranged, where did this question come from and why ask it now? He answered with a shrug "I don't know, maybe?"

Lyra looked at him with a 'bitch really?' look and warned "Dorian..."

"Okay" he groaned. Dorian put his hands on his face and mumbled "Yes I do."

Lyra laughed and sat next to him while nudging him "Why do you act ashamed? If you want to be one then you can."

"Because it's a bad thing! I want to die, again!" He confessed and then realised as he groaned once again "Oh my god, we died!"

Lyra just laughed "Finally, took us long enough" He gave her a pointed look in response "What? It's not a bad thing that you want to become one, as long as you don't become a veggie one like Edward 2.0."

"Hey!" he hit her on the arm "Don't insult Stefan!"

"Oohhh" She sang and kept nudging him "Someone has a crush on a certain broody Salvatore."

He laughed and nudged her back "Shut up!"

They laughed and kept teasing each other, until a groan snapped them out of their fun.

Lyra snapped her head over to Elijah while standing up as colour returned to his skin, she walked to the wall and leaned on it as she observed Elijah and grabbed a blood bag.

His groaned as he raised his head and examined the room. He looked to Dorian with confusion, but his face brightened up as he noticed Lyra.

She gave him a smirk and tossed the blood bag "Rise and shine, Handsome."