𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒❦

I'm not a way to kill time till you wait to meet someone better -Joey

Lyra was sitting on the couch as she stared Klaus down, he was staring right back but with a grin

He liked that his mate was challenging, the minute he stepped out of the box and he felt the burning in his shoulder. He could not have been happier, he was going to be a hybrid later that day and he found his mate after centuries of loneliness.

Greta and Maddox had left them alone, quickly after Klaus gave them a quick glare.

Seeing as he wasn't going to talk, Lyra stood up with a sigh and grabbed a drink while asking "You want one?"

He thought about it and smirked as an idea came to mind. He shrugged while accepting "Sure."

She gave him a tight lipped smile as she poured two drinks and walked over to give him his. The moment she held out her arm to hand it to him, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer while grabbing the drinks and setting them on the table.

She gasped as she found herself suddenly sitting on Klaus's lap, she looked at him wide eyed while putting her hands on his shoulder and exclaiming "What are you doing!"

He just gave her a seductive smirk as he gripped her thighs and shrugged "You wanted to talk about a deal and considering you weren't uttering a word, I thought why not just have my adorable mate close as they try to come up with the words?"

She gave him a glare and started to push against his shoulders, she became frustrated as he didn't let her go and started to yell out "Let me go! I definitely can't talk to you seriously if we are sitting like this!"

He just laughed and loosened his grip, when she finally got out of his grip. She was breathing heavily while glaring down at him and she spat out "Now. Let's-" She stopped to take a breath and continued "Let's talk deals."

Klaus sat up straighter in a 'business' stance while chuckling and holding out a hand as if to say 'Go ahead.'

"You want to break the curse? We'll help you with everything. I have a werewolf and we can just turn a vampire off the street, I have the moonstone as well considering you failed to get that one. But that's partly our fault..."