𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐❦

Some of us have to make mistakes

Some of us have to make mistakes. Some of us are human! -Stiles Stilinski

Lyra grumbled as a happy Dorian came waltzing into the kitchen, Stefan smiled at him from the kitchen stove

Yesterday when Dorian came home with the food, he told them all about Caroline being his third mate. Stefan smiled and was genuinely happy for him, Katherine was the same and more so that it's Caroline. She always liked Caroline the most out of the scooby squad if Stefan didn't count. Lyra however, didn't like it at all.

She has only had one of her mates in real life and he is even daggered, the rest were also daggered and the last one was unknown. She congratulated him nonetheless, but they all could see that she was a bit upset while only Dorian truly knew why.

Dorian walked over to Stefan and kissed his cheek as he hummed "What are you making handsome?"

"Just some breakfast for you before I head over to the Salvatore house" Stefan explained as he gave Dorian a kiss on the cheek back.

Lyra frowned and chimed in "You guys are giving the deed to the house to Elena right?"

Stefan nodded and plated the breakfast as he gave it to Dorian, who smiled in thanks. Stefan gave him one last kiss on the head before grabbing his jacket and heading out "If anything happens, call or text me!"

"Will do!" Lyra screamed after him considering Dorian and his whole mouth full of food.

Dorian swallowed his food and asked Lyra "How is it going with the blood situation?"

Lyra grinned and walked over to a wall before knocking twice, the spell that was put there disappeared and a small door was revealed. Lyra opened the door and it was shown to be a small fridge with a few blood bags in it..

He let out a small laugh and stood up to get closer "Nice. How many more are you getting?"

"Atleast 5 times more, we need enough to satisfy and make him accept the deal" Lyra explained and shut the door as the spell covered the fridge back up. Lyra frowned and looked around as she asked "Where is Kat?"