𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏❦

"If you don't confront your feelings, they will confront you" -Leonard Snart

"Okay, either we were kidnapped or we were placed in the series. Probably the first one" Lyra assumed as they walked towards town centre, in search of any house or maybe a bar.

Dorian nodded and groaned as he asked "How much longer are we supposed to walk? I am not wearing the appropriate clothes."

Lyra hit him on his arm "Stop complaining. We've had to walk a lot more before and that was at night, be happy it's daytime."

"Okay fine, but that was in the olden days. Before we were celebrities, luxury cars with shaded windows so no-one could see us" Dorian smiled a bit at the old memories "God. I miss that sometimes, when we actually had a bit of free will and no paparazzi at every corner."

"Remember when we drove for hours for that gig, only to find out that it had been canceled" Lyra giggled as she remembered the car ride, all of them singing on the top of their lungs and whining every time James needed a bathroom break.

"Yeah" he smiled and grabbed something out of his pocket, it was his wallet "We took this picture with the four of us while we waited on our food."

She grabbed the old picture and mumbled "We were so young... You really kept this?"

He huffed a laugh and asked "You think I wouldn't? This was one of our last normal memories, before all the fame, the tours and the expectance of perfection."

She smiled and shook her head "Everyone wishes they were like us, but they don't know the actual pain and exhaustion that comes with it."

"Yup" He nodded and joked "'the celebrity dream' What a joke."

Lyra slowed to a stop as something caught her eye, she pointed towards it while saying "Okay. Does this exist in the real Mystic falls Virginia?"

The Restaurant/Bar that they know so well was right in front of them, the Mystic Grill.

"Hold on let me look online" Dorian started to search his pockets for his phone, but didn't find it "Uh, have you seen my phone."

She frowned and started to search for hers "Wait, let me grab mine" After patting herself down, she looked at him in confusion "Mine isn't in my pockets, I swear I put it in my pocket!"