𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕❦

How is never as important as why -Namor

When they arrived at the house a day later considering it was a long drive and they slept in a hotel for one night, they all stepped out of the car and Enzo looked at the house curiously as he complimented "Nice house

When they arrived at the house a day later considering it was a long drive and they slept in a hotel for one night, they all stepped out of the car and Enzo looked at the house curiously as he complimented "Nice house."

Lyra gave him a smile and said "Thank you! By the way, I invite you into my house Enzo."

She gave them one last glance before she started to walk inside the house, Enzo went to follow but Elijah stopped him and warned "Even though my mate saved you, I won't hesitate if you harm one hair on her head."

"Calm down Elijah" Enzo replied with a smile "I already have a mate, thank you very much though for the unneeded warning."

Elijah furrowed his brows, if he had a mate then wouldn't they have already died? Enzo shrugged out of Elijah's hold and stepped inside, admiring the decorations and build of the house.

Lyra walked into the living room, but stopped as she noticed a sleeping Dorian and Katherine on the couch. They were all cuddled up in each other and food was scattered over the table while also some books laid open.

Enzo and Elijah stopped behind her while she grabbed her phone and snapped a few pictures. This was so going on the fridge... Or maybe she could start like a soulmate board!

She turned to the two men behind her and silently gestured for them to turn around and go upstairs. They did as she said and Lyra led them to an empty guest room.

She turned to Enzo and declared "This will be your room for as long a you need one! Feel free to use anything you want and if there is something that we will need to get you then just ask."

"Sure gorgeous. Have a goodnight and try to keep it down" Enzo joked as he grinned at them cheekily.

Lyra blushed while Elijah bit back a smile, she quickly left the room for her own and Elijah followed after giving a nod to Enzo.

When Lyra ran into her room, she felt a gush of wind and she found herself pinned to the bed with Elijah hovering over her.

She giggled as he lowered and claimed her lips as his...