ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✨

"-It's been a glorious ride Niklaus and my greatest honour" Elijah told Klaus as they both had tears in their eyes and the white oak ready to stake each other.

Both of them made eye contact and shared one last smile, before nodding and staking each-

The video paused as Lyra stood up and yelled "YOU"VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

Dorian also stood up beside her and threw a pillow while objecting as well "THIS CAN'T BE HOW IT ENDS! They're originals and they're beaten by some stupid witch's magic?!"

Lyra tilted her head and argued "But she was older then them and also more powerful."

"Why should that matter?!" Dorian cried out and fell back onto the couch in defeat.

Lyra sat down next to him and put a comforting hand on his shoulder "It will be okay, there are rumours about a new spin-off show."

Dorian put his hands on his face and dragged them down while muttering "But there will be no Rebekah."

She gave him a mournful look as she patted his shoulder.

Someone knocked on the door and they both immediately sprung in action. Lyra grabbed the remote and turned off the tv, she grabbed her phone and made it look like she was busy. Dorian almost sprinted towards the vanity seat.

What they were supposed to be doing was getting ready for the concert they were about to perform, but instead they were sneakily watching The Originals.

Dorian cleared his throat and yelled "Come in!"

Their stage manager, Felix or also known as 'Nixie', peeked his head inside "10 min to the stage, have you seen Lyra?"

She looked up from her phone and waved her hand while speaking up "Hi Nixie."

"There you are! Same thing, 10 min to stage" Nixie smiled and almost left the room, before mentioning "James and Reggie also want to know if you guys want to join them for dinner."

Dorian and Lyra shared looks and Lyra rolled her eyes while rejecting "Have dinner with the lovely married couple, who can't wait to show how happy they are together while we don't have a love life? Pass."

"Pass" Dorian agreed and nodded his head as he stood up.

Felix rolled his eyes as he commented before leaving "You guys are a band and you cannot keep ignoring their relationship all together."

Dorian made mocking hand movements while blabbing his mouth up and down.

Lyra laughed and got up as well. They both headed towards the stage, both of them stood on their markers as James and Reggie also came onto the stage.

Reggie went towards his drums, passing Lyra as he complimented her "That outfit looks beautiful on you Ly."

"Thanks, you look good too" Lyra smiled back and got ready for the curtain to drop.

She was wearing a Black mesh jumpsuit with rhinestones on it, Reggie matched her outfit while Dorian wore Red mesh shirt with a Black leather jacket and jeans. James matched his outfit with Dorian's only he had a Red Jacket and Black mesh shirt.