𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑❦

You want to kill me? Get in line bitch -Dean Winchester

Lyra woke up and sat up straight as she now was used to visiting this strange dream world, but this time when she looked around she didn't see the village

Lyra woke up and sat up straight as she now was used to visiting this strange dream world, but this time when she looked around she didn't see the village. No, she saw someplace that she thought she would never ever see again.

She let out a soft chuckle as she stood up and took it all in, it was her family home. The one where she grew up in with her little brothers and sisters, the place she left behind without looking back.

"Where are we" Lyra jumped as she heard Kol ask. She turned around to see both brothers wandering around while looking at things.

She gave them a soft smile as she spread her arms and breathed out "This was my home once, I grew up here."

"This?" Finn asked with furrowed brows "This is a home? It all looks so... strange."

Kol shrugged while commenting "Well you were daggered for 700 hundred years."

"900 hundred" Lyra corrected as she moved towards a shelf to look at the pictures on it.

Kol turned to her alarmed "900? Wait, you're telling me I have been in a bloody box for 200 hundred years?!" She gave him an awkward smile while nodding and he scoffed while throwing up his arms "Typical Nik."

She paused and bit her lip as she began "Yeahh, about your brother. Uhh, I may have been kidnapped by said brother and he may be the last soulmate..."

The two brothers looked at her deadpanned for a minute, before Finn sighed and put his hand on his forehead in frustration. However, Kol began cursing in a language Lyra had never heard before.

Lyra just awkwardly looked away and back to the pictures, she couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. Both brothers heard that and stopped what they were doing as they now focused on her.

Her eyes filled with tears as she looked at a picture of all of her siblings and her gathered in a group hug. She remembers it like yesterday, they were in the Netherlands for Christmas because that time of year they were always with their dad. After she had an argument with her father once again, he had left the house in anger and her sibling did everything to cheer her up. That's where the picture came from.