𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏❦

While I am the shadow, they're the light what makes us both visible -Unknown

Lyra was sitting in the living room while reading a book. Dorian and Katherine sat next to her as they watched a movie.

When two humans bursted through the door and they were carrying a daggered Elijah? Stefan walked through the door next and smiled at them "Hello."

Katherine looked at the body in confusion and asked "Why did you bring him here?"

Stefan looked to Lyra "She said that if I wanted you guys to start trusting me then I should bring Elijah's body to her. That's exactly what I did."

Lyra sighed and stood up, she wiggled her finger and black mist wrapped around it as she pointed it towards the humans that carried Elijah. Their eyes turned black as she ordered "Bring Elijah's body upstairs towards the room with the dark oak door."

The grabbed Elijah's body and started to carry it upstairs, Dorian turned to Lyra and mouthed "I didn't know you could do that?"

She just gave him a smug smile and turned to Stefan "I'm sure you've heard that isobel is back in town, today we are killing her and compelling a Donavan."

Stefan tilted his head and frowned, but the sound of a phone ringing made everyone's head snap towards Katherine. She grabbed her phone and looked at it curiously while saying "Speak of the devil and they shall appear" She answered the phone while putting it on speaker "Isobel, how surprising it is to hear from you."

Through the phone Isobel's voice was heard "Yet your tone says otherwise."

Katherine came up with a quick lie "The Salvatore brothers weren't pleased when you arrived and they made that abundantly clear this morning when they were talking to Elena. What was with the surprise visit to the Gilbert house?

Isobel scoffed and confessed "John told me Rick was dating auntie vanilla. I got jealous."

Katherine forced a chuckle as she replied "You have obviously got John wrapped around your finger if he invited you in the house."